I have a GGTS and a GG slim for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnilomNor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Brooklyn,NY
I am not really sure where and if I can post this here. I have an aluminum GGTS for sale. It's in great condition. It is #472 and I am selling it for $125 if anyone is interested. I am also selling a GG slim (nickel 510 connection) ego top screw for $100. It comes with 4 batteries and a drip tip (stainless steel) from super t manufacture. This is also in mint condition (never really used it)
Can someone please let me know where I can post this?
Thanks,
~Nor

AnilomNor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Brooklyn,NY
yeah its a really great mod. eventually when i get a chance to post more to this forum i might be able to post it to the classifieds :) currently i am vaping on the ggts nickel plated with a ufs system. im vaping boba's bounty and gorilla juice (not together) from alien visions. i am also vaping on my epipe - got that one at the vape fest in philly.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yeah its a really great mod. eventually when i get a chance to post more to this forum i might be able to post it to the classifieds :) currently i am vaping on the ggts nickel plated with a ufs system. im vaping boba's bounty and gorilla juice (not together) from alien visions. i am also vaping on my epipe - got that one at the vape fest in philly.

Lol, until I scrolled down & saw that last post of yours Nor, I was going to say, why the heck do you want to sell your GG's :D

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nor, the stainless steel GGTS looks fab. I've got a 2 year old GG Grant (not made any more) & an early edition of the GGTS - could never part with either of them.

Pic of my beautiful GGTS - tis truly a work of art IMHO :) Plus it vapes perfectly every time I push the button :D

GGTS015.jpg

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Damn that is a nice MOD :)

Thanks Nor :D I know that Imeo has worked so hard on making the newer models even better, but still find my earlier version so pleasing to the eye :)

You now have more than 5 posts, so just wait a while for the forum to update your status & you will be able to post in the classified section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread