Status
Not open for further replies.

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
*snip*

You see, I was dripping it a few days ago and oh boy, did I like it. I put it back to steep a little longer and moved on to other things. Then, well, another kayfun magically showed up and I took notice that it was feeling a bit lonely and empty-like. I decided to see how the 'Geuse played in the Kayfun. Well, I found out that was a mistake...what was left of the 15ml was gone in less than two days. I've been sitting here vaping on a spent piece of cotton for at least two hours now...it's the best tasting dried up cotton I've ever had the pleasure of vaping! It's got to come to an end at some point...I'm thinking I may take out the cotton and tape it under my nose for the next few days.

This is my biggest problem - I don't have enough KFLs/R91s for all of my NT juices!

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
This is my biggest problem - I don't have enough KFLs/R91s for all of my NT juices!

I have that same problem myself. I switch out fairly often between my two right now and it's kind of a pain to break down as often as I do. All things are solved with more money, right? I'm anticipating "breaking even" sometime in 2018, if I'm lucky. ;)

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I have that same problem myself. I switch out fairly often between my two right now and it's kind of a pain to break down as often as I do. All things are solved with more money, right? I'm anticipating "breaking even" sometime in 2018, if I'm lucky. ;)

Breaking even? What's that? ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, seriously awesome to see a shipping email hours after I ordered :D love it!

So the general consensus I'm getting is the h1n1 should sit about 2 weeks right?

You're most welcome!~

never, ever steep the virus - the journey is the fun, not the destination.

Last edited:

revco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Missoula, MT
Hahaha OK no steeps on the virus ;)

Hahaha. I think it deserves a good steep myself, but if it's your first, you should try and experience how it changes. It's good up front, but it kinda turns epic after about a week+. I'm just sayin'...so it lasts. ;) I'm 16 days into my steep and the tobacco's finally starting to emerge. I'll share my experience/impressions so far:

Out of the vape box: Strong bakery cinnamon, distinct flavors, strong impression
A few days: Cinnamon starts to back off, caramel emerges in the front
Week: Vanillas start to bloom, working with the caramels, cinnamon starts to fade
Two weeks: Vanilla even more present, caramel really starts to mellow out, hints of tobacco/honey
From here? I expect the tobacco to come ever more forward from here on out. It's really tasty.

Kind of generic, I know...but you'll see. Just try to eek out at least a couple weeks+ so you can start to experience the tobacco...it's really a treat with the vanilla backdrop and tasty caramels.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'll definitely hold some back, especially if the cinnamon is the forefront when it's fresh. I like cinnamon if it's in the background, for me the gcd is a little too cinnamon at the moment (about a week old). It's good to hear other people's thoughts on it though!

The cinnamon does calm down for me but that is using my rebuild heads on my PT's. In my RMD on my Dibi it is still too strong so I stick with my PT for GCD and it is about a month old before I hit it. Do try CLS mixed with GCD as the CLS calms that down for a lot of people. :thumb:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks! Right now I'm using it in the halo Triton, it's mellowed out some in the week I've had it so I'm sure it will do some more over time. I completely forgot to put the CLS on my order today :facepalm: but I wanted more juice anyway haha

Well, you'll have a nice trickle of purple packages coming in though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread