i have an idea of mod that i want but i don't know how to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
hey guys , i'm very envy that most members here make out own mods. i do wish i could do too but i don't really know about electrics and parts that need to use too. so could i make a request from either 1 of u to make for me a mod that i want as an example for me to learn to do? no worry , i will pay u for the material and items that is need included shipping fee and if possible demo it on video? so it will be more easier for me to learn too due to i'm a slow learner. thanks alot!

the mod that i want to have is on/off switch battery box holder that could put in 1 rechargeable ultra fire 18650 1000mAh battery and a 3ml - 6ml bottle that could refill my e-liquid like reo mod mini / grand. then follow on a button to press on the side and have blue color led.

i do hope here kind soul members could do it for me so that i could make 1 out for my girlfriend too as an anniversary present for her. :p

thanks and sorry for my poor english!

mustanggt98

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
kansas
Search around, there are tons of "how to" threads and even videos on how to build mod boxes. They are actually alot easier then you think they are. I am building my first mod box once all the parts come in the mail, I'm very mechanical so I know it will be a breeze for me.

All you really need is a soldering iron and some kind of epoxy.

Good luck!

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
Search around, there are tons of "how to" threads and even videos on how to build mod boxes. They are actually alot easier then you think they are. I am building my first mod box once all the parts come in the mail, I'm very mechanical so I know it will be a breeze for me.

All you really need is a soldering iron and some kind of epoxy.

Good luck!

oh ok... thanks!

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
If you will go to Madvapes they have the Mod kits complete with instructionson how to do it. If you run into trouble or have a question they will be lad to help you out. They have everything you need to build a Box Mod.

thanks alot! but they don't have made out diy mod selling kit right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread