Today here lol.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Rescue dogs. Lol. Lucy the black one is perfect. Timmy, with the ball, has mental problems. Terrified of everything. Severely abused. Dumped on the streets of Waukegan, I’ll. Roamed the streets for weeks before being picked up. He loves us and Lucy dearly. Scared of everything else. If he’s in a room when I take my belt off when undressing he runs in a corner. We’ve had him 3 years, and he still ducks every time we pet him.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Whelp, this thread traveled a fair distance. You need not be worried however, about the "likes" system if you don't wish. Some people (like me) will like anything that isn't nailed down. Or, is nailed down. (And, I'm kind of envisaging Letitia "liking" her radio with a sticker or something). Others don't bother so much, some I'd imagine save the ratings for the post they consider exceptional, etc.

The only flack (some people seem to feel) is the red "X" button, I find it disturbs some of our members, and usually if I disagree with something I will post the whys and wherefores of why I disagree, but there's something about the look for that "X" that freaks some people out. LOL.

I am going to get a red X for this one, I can almost guarantee it. Either in jest, or someone who thinks the red X has value (and it can have value) it's just my choice not to use it, etc.

Anna

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
It's a shame there are a thousand miles of corn between Chicago and there.
So, get off the interstate now and again...There are also many lovely quaint little towns, and lotsa friendly people to meet. They could use a boost from patronage in these places... :) Not meaning to lecture, sounded kinda like that...I am down here, myself.:D

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Whelp, this thread traveled a fair distance. You need not be worried however, about the "likes" system if you don't wish. Some people (like me) will like anything that isn't nailed down. Or, is nailed down. (And, I'm kind of envisaging Letitia "liking" her radio with a sticker or something). Others don't bother so much, some I'd imagine save the ratings for the post they consider exceptional, etc.

The only flack (some people seem to feel) is the red "X" button, I find it disturbs some of our members, and usually if I disagree with something I will post the whys and wherefores of why I disagree, but there's something about the look for that "X" that freaks some people out. LOL.

I am going to get a red X for this one, I can almost guarantee it. Either in jest, or someone who thinks the red X has value (and it can have value) it's just my choice not to use it, etc.

Anna
Asbestos must have missed you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread