Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I have broke even!

snoopy.gif
The second most successful day in a vaper's life!!!

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I love the banners in some folk's signatures.

Sure you 'avoided' this many analogs and saved this much money from toking analogs.

But seriously take that Amount and subtract it from the money you have spend on all your mods and Juices and whatever else you use to 'avoid' analogs. Now what does that bottom-line look like now?

You can save a lot of money by sticking to eGos and Knock-Offs but I know if I had a real job right now and wasn't my father's primary caregiver then I would have a lot of expensive Kir Fanis stuff and Bogger Boxes and who knows what else!?

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
I broke even once.......yep........then I broke the bank......

One thing I do is give myself a budget, $100 per month, anything I don't use I sell in the classes, and I spend that money on more vaping supplies, there have been months where I spent way over $100 but there have also been months where I spend zero.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
So in reality, you've only really saved $3.47?

In reality my juice has probably shipped so I'm about $63 dollars back in the hole :)

But I am well stocked and by the time this new juice shipment is done I'll probably be set for at least 2 months of no expenses and another couple months of low expenses.

Plus there was a $1/pk tax increase that my figures don't reflect. So now that my big expenses are caught up things should go a lot better.

jespeak

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Breaking even - you just got to love the concept! For me, I will be limiting anymore gadgets - I have all the batteries I will need for a while. I have paid for my paraphernalia for vaping already through not buying cigarettes! Treated myself to a hair cut and colour!!!

Congratulations for "breaking even", may we all continue to do so!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread