Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
We all know about shinyitis well I keep buying flavors for DIY and have not even used any of most of them.

Is there a 10 step program for this affliction?

Actually, it's a 12-step program - the last two steps are "buy More" and "Buy MOAR" :D

I got the TFA flat back a few months ago, and I have yet to touch 80% of the flavors. (I had probably 60 of the 8ml bottles I've been trying to go through, which I've been doing successfully!)

Vape on! :vapor:

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
We all know about shinyitis well I keep buying flavors for DIY and have not even used any of most of them.

I don't know of a 10 step program mine was more like 100 steps. I was cured but only after I had bought/tried every single flavor (from every manufacturer), that sounded even remotely interesting to me. Symptoms still recur when I run low on one of the -few- I like and regularly use.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
:facepalm: oh sure, I see this as I'm ready to push the button for more at HDV with their sale...:drool:
Actually cheaper at ecigexpress or BCV. I compared at least for the Capella 13 oz for 2.50 (origional package) at the other places and I think it was 12.99 for 4 oz of Capella. vs 3.79 for 10 oz(repackaged) and 33.96 for 120 ML. And I actually have 10% off at ecigexpress till the end of the month as well.

Reactions: Vchick

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA

I had this when I first started vaping. Then I realized the flavors I thought I would like, I didn't. Or I liked them but they gunked everything up so bad I was always getting a burnt taste so I was cured. Now that I'm DIYing it's back because I have control! Maybe THEY couldn't get it right but surely I can! This will not end well for my wallet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread