I have found liquid gold in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I recently stopped by Vaporescense in Richardson, Tx. and I was impressed by the owners knowledge . I was also impressed by his juice lab ,it was like a doctors office and clean ,neat,very professional . But ,it was closing time and I was stuck in traffic and when I called him and told him I was running out of liquid he said -I'll wait for you-
Bottom line,do your self a favor and get some SHADED SUNSET from James @ Vaporescense
in Richardson,Tx. I have been there-he mixed it in front of me and it is the best juice I have vaped to this day. It has a flavor that is unbelievable. I cant tell you what it taste like nor will you be able to describe it if you get lucky enough to try some. The man knows what he is doing. He has been mixing for a long time and he is like the mad scientist . I told him that- as he was hooking me up right in front of me. Have you ever watched your liquid being mixed right in front of you ? Something about knowing for sure what you are getting and knowing where it came from makes this liquid shine above all the crap out on the market now.
Some people like french fries some like baked potatoes. But if you try this stuff (17.95/30ml)
you will be a happy vaper. Clouds for days ,pleasant,tasty,cant get enough,clean,crisp,50/50,
I can go on if you need me to. And thats just ONE of his flavors. for 18.00 you can not beat this ,it is the best .

Drak

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Maryland
I love juice reviews and read them all the time, and I do follow strong recommendations, but I have a few issues with your review:

You didn't describe this juice with even one word.
I'm left completely in the dark as to why I should try this juice.

And talking about 'all the crap out on the market today', ...I find exactly the opposite.

My direct personal experience so far with juice vendors is I'm finding vendor after vendor with nothing but Top Notch juices and flavors and Superb Customer Service that can't be beat.

Last edited:

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I bought myself, my wife, and daughter riva kits from them at the store in denton, Texas. I wasn't very impressed with thier juice. After having bought high quality juices from other vendors I feel I'm qualified to say I know what crappy juice tastes like. So I'm skeptical about this juice. I really want to visit the store again; I think they'll let me sample the juice before I buy it, how cool would that be? Anyway, if you think this juice is so spectacular you might think about putting your review on their website. I'm sure they would appreciate it and they really need it as none of their juices have a description of what the bloody hell they taste like! Just sayin'.

Anglo

Jun 26, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
He bought it. He liked it. That's as valid as any other e-liquid review, in my opinion. I've been reading them for a long time and trying things based on recommendations. Sometimes I like them as much as the reviewer(s) do, and sometimes I don't.

There are so many vendors and e-liquids to choose from and so many individual tastes to please or not please. It takes a lot of trial and error to find what you like best, even after reading what others have to say. The only way to know for sure is to try them yourself. Vaporescence - eCigarettes, Accessories, US Made eLiquids

Last edited:

studio52

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2011
Meridian MS
Yes its good to see a great ejuice review. But not being able to describe the flavor at all?? C'mon give me a break for all we know it could be be a mango strawberry cheesecake juice...what a poor review IMHO. If your gonna review like that well heres one for ya: Wow I watched a guy in a shop make the coolest mod ya ever saw, it smokes so good and its so dang great hes like a super machinest, I cant describe it but ya gotta go buy it its only $148.99 what a bargain....go get ya one right now hes the greatest.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
$18 for 30ml......... I consider my all day vapes to be......... expensive juice (AVE & HALO), but $18 for 30ml, the juice better kiss me goodnight, then make me breakfast in the morning.

Anyway, I think it's great that the OP had a good experience. Afterall, that is what we all seek for "go to" vendors! I think that the post would be more appropriate under "vendor/supplier reviews" than "e-liquid reviews".

.............when he said "liquid gold in Texas", I was almost positive he was gonna review AVE HYPE!!!

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
$18 for 30ml......... I consider my all day vapes to be......... expensive juice (AVE & HALO), but $18 for 30ml, the juice better kiss me goodnight, then make me breakfast in the morning.

*blinks* *blinks blinks* There is so much trouble to be had if not for that .44 ... bloody sin. -Magnus

Starspecks

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
Florida
Yes its good to see a great ejuice review. But not being able to describe the flavor at all?? C'mon give me a break for all we know it could be be a mango strawberry cheesecake juice...what a poor review IMHO. If your gonna review like that well heres one for ya: Wow I watched a guy in a shop make the coolest mod ya ever saw, it smokes so good and its so dang great hes like a super machinest, I cant describe it but ya gotta go buy it its only $148.99 what a bargain....go get ya one right now hes the greatest.

Hahaha I was thinking this myself when reading the posts

Sent from my Evo

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I recently stopped by Vaporescense in Richardson, Tx. and I was impressed by the owners knowledge . I was also impressed by his juice lab ,it was like a doctors office and clean ,neat,very professional . But ,it was closing time and I was stuck in traffic and when I called him and told him I was running out of liquid he said -I'll wait for you-
Bottom line,do your self a favor and get some SHADED SUNSET from James @ Vaporescense
in Richardson,Tx. I have been there-he mixed it in front of me and it is the best juice I have vaped to this day. It has a flavor that is unbelievable. I cant tell you what it taste like nor will you be able to describe it if you get lucky enough to try some. The man knows what he is doing. He has been mixing for a long time and he is like the mad scientist . I told him that- as he was hooking me up right in front of me. Have you ever watched your liquid being mixed right in front of you ? Something about knowing for sure what you are getting and knowing where it came from makes this liquid shine above all the crap out on the market now.
Some people like french fries some like baked potatoes. But if you try this stuff (17.95/30ml)
you will be a happy vaper. Clouds for days ,pleasant,tasty,cant get enough,clean,crisp,50/50,
I can go on if you need me to. And thats just ONE of his flavors. for 18.00 you can not beat this ,it is the best .

I must admit I went a little overboard about the Shaded Sunset .It was my first time to even make a recommendation about an eliquid.I stand corrected . However it is weeks after that statement and I am still vaping Shaded Sunset and I must add ,it is awesome. It is a light tobacco base with a unique flavor that is difficult to describe. I personally like it and find it much more enjoyable than a lot of liquids that I have used so far. I am sorry my first juice review was not up to your standards. I will try and be more perfect in reviewing and dissecting eliquid before I post it for the whole world to see. I will post that on the suppliers website in the future and refrain from interacting with juice gods such as yourself sir. It may not be the best juice,my wife doesnt like it but I love it. When I have more experience with eliquid,I will try and post a more concise review .Thanks for the bashing.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I must admit I went a little overboard about the Shaded Sunset .It was my first time to even make a recommendation about an eliquid.I stand corrected . However it is weeks after that statement and I am still vaping Shaded Sunset and I must add ,it is awesome. It is a light tobacco base with a unique flavor that is difficult to describe. I personally like it and find it much more enjoyable than a lot of liquids that I have used so far. I am sorry my first juice review was not up to your standards. I will try and be more perfect in reviewing and dissecting eliquid before I post it for the whole world to see. I will post that on the suppliers website in the future and refrain from interacting with juice gods such as yourself sir. It may not be the best juice,my wife doesnt like it but I love it. When I have more experience with eliquid,I will try and post a more concise review .Thanks for the bashing.

They were a bit hard on you but on the other hand with a review its good to give some idea of what the juice's base flavor is at least. The description you made in this reply would've made the intial review much more helpful. I imagine the reason they picked on you is because like me there are certain types of flavors they don't even bother with. For instance I hate licorice with a passion so if I think a juice MIGHT taste like licorice there's no way I'm going to try it.

Not referring to other juices in general as "crap" helps too because I hate to tell you I pay less for my juice than the price you're quoting and as several other ECFers will attest its far from crap. Am I taking it a little personal? Probably because when I vape my juice and think of all the not so hot juices I tried before I found it it makes me think of all the work my vendors put into making the nice clean juice I can now enjoy and I find that statement insulting to them.

Not trying to upset you or pick on you. If you leave out the "other juices are crap" part (I know that's not an exact quote) and give an idea of what flavor the juice might lean toward more people will find your reviews helpful. Like most things it takes practice to refine.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I would just like to make a correction . The eliquid @Vaporescense is mixed 70/30 pg/vg not 50/50 as I stated in my op .

Shaded sunset has a tobacco base and from what I have gathered it is a shade base. It is awesome I am now vaping my third bottle

of it and my opinion is the same as my first impression.This juice is a good neutral flavor for me. I wish someone would try this

juice and let me know if its just me, or is this some really good stuff ? I love this juice and I will continue to vape it.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas

Anyway, I think it's great that the OP had a good experience. Afterall, that is what we all seek for "go to" vendors! I think that the post would be more appropriate under "vendor/supplier reviews" than "e-liquid reviews".

.............when he said "liquid gold in Texas", I was almost positive he was gonna review AVE HYPE!!!

I've tried their Tobacco vannila (they have a cool name for it but I don't have the bottle with me) and it's nearly that good! It's kiss me goodnight good but left in the morning without making breakfast.
Their "smooth" (Tobacco spearmint) it got up and ordered breakfast at least!

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I've tried their Tobacco vannila (they have a cool name for it but I don't have the bottle with me) and it's nearly that good! It's kiss me goodnight good but left in the morning without making breakfast.
Their "smooth" (Tobacco spearmint) it got up and ordered breakfast at least!

Their Royal Flush is my newest vape and I am really enjoying it also. It has whiskey and cola flavorings and it is hard to put down. I have a Black Bullet with a liquinator tank and I have filled it up and vaped this stuff for two days straight. Cant get enough of it.
All I can say is WOW ! It has to be good to vape a whole tank full.If its not good it gets old between tanks and this stuff cost enough that I'm not taking anymore chances with my hard earned cash. Thats the thing I like about James and Co. You can walk in make yourself at home and try the liquids before you buy them. I know there is a ever growing list of great liquid suppliers nowdays but I feel very lucky have my home base vape camp here in Texas. Royal Flush is worth the money for those who enjoy a glass of whiskey and a splash of coke - now theres breakfast.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread