'I have never had a MOD before'- contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixfire

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2011
Southeast Mo.
I had my kids go outside and write everyones name on a peice of skeet, and then the skeet they missed would be the winner- (they eliminated everyone-),

Thank you to everyone that entered!! I am just sorry I couldnt give away a few dozen of them!! :)

But do keep checking back here- we have contests like this all the time, and I have seen some pretty crazy things get dropped into the treasure chest and the PIF thread- so please dont let this be your last visit here!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Remind me not to make your kids mad at me.;-)
Thanks to Quitten and congrats to Kritter!

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Thank you Bianca you are indeed a super duper member!! Green is great! thank you!

If you won MY contest, you wouldn't have a mod right now. So... You're welcome?

LOL. I'm sorry again Kritter. But looks like everything happens for a reason. Grats!! I'm so happy you won! I think you will love it, it's a HUGE step up from a 510!

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
If you won MY contest, you wouldn't have a mod right now. So... You're welcome?

LOL. I'm sorry again Kritter. But looks like everything happens for a reason. Grats!! I'm so happy you won! I think you will love it, it's a HUGE step up from a 510!
You are right! things do have a reason! You are ALL a great bunch! thank you again!

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
Thank you Bianca, I received the mod in the mail today and have it up and running! WOW, what a great little machine this is! The taste is much better and vapor also than my little 510, I would recommend that everyone get a mod. This is my first and it is very simple to use so don't be afraid of them! Thank you Q4, Bianca and Sallana and all, The mod is great and the REAL winning prize was to meet up with a great bunch like you all---Thank you all again PS Q4 the snickerdoodle and vanilla cupcake taste great , now I'll have some new juice to order,btw, where can you get it?

LOL- Glad you like it!!! :)

Snickerdoodle was a gift to me- I threw it in- I honestly dont know where the best place for it is.

But, the vanilla custard cupcake with buttercream is from tasty vapor. Pick the bottle where you get to mix your own flavor. and put in those 3 :)

When I get it home, I add a little strawberry and it tastes JUST like Strawberry cake... its ... OH SO GOOD!! :)

I hope you enjoy it- and I am sorry it took so long to get it to you!!

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
LOL- Glad you like it!!! :)

Snickerdoodle was a gift to me- I threw it in- I honestly dont know where the best place for it is.

But, the vanilla custard cupcake with buttercream is from tasty vapor. Pick the bottle where you get to mix your own flavor. and put in those 3 :)

When I get it home, I add a little strawberry and it tastes JUST like Strawberry cake... its ... OH SO GOOD!! :)

I hope you enjoy it- and I am sorry it took so long to get it to you!!
Thanks again, I am vaping the vanilla cupcake now and it is good, I normally use mostly tobacco flavors, diy, but this is a nice change maybe see if I can mix some up. It did not take the mod too long to get here, about when I was expecting it! It is really great! thank you again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread