Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Is the other 5mL also a clearo? I think the nautilus is the largest one I've ever seen.

Might be the Hypertank. I have one - don't use it, really...
It'a kind of an over-grown EVOD, but I don't get as good a vape from it.
It's Pyrex, it's 5ml, and it uses ProTank coils - and has some fans...

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Hey... How are ya? I got my wife the Zombie yesterday. Not being picky cause its so obvious. Is the blood splatter pretty even on yours? On my wife's there is an entire side with no red at all :( I would say it's about 1/4 of the tube. Unfortunately, hers was not self inspected.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393708532698.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393708532698.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 55

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
Mine is the same, kinda like it was standing when it got spattered and the blood did not get on the side away from the zombie slaughter. All of the zombie editions are like that.

I guess it was standing up in the center of a room with zombies in a ring around it while they were getting killed it could get on the Provari that way.

Not sure how you would get Zombies to line up in a ring around a Provari and stand still.

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
What a GREAT explanation! I'll buy that!! Makes me feel better with applied logic!

Thanks!

as a side... I'm not sure I get the size differences? I mean with either the standard or the mini, with or without the extension cap, they're the same size. I bought the black and red with the extension cap. If I use the regular cap, it's a Provari mini.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
What a GREAT explanation! I'll buy that!! Makes me feel better with applied logic!

Thanks!

as a side... I'm not sure I get the size differences? I mean with either the standard or the mini, with or without the extension cap, they're the same size. I bought the black and red with the extension cap. If I use the regular cap, it's a Provari mini.

You lost me. A standard can never become a mini. :?:

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Provari is a solid performer. It's made well and the fit and finish rivals anything you'll see. It's tough and will withstand anything you might do to it within reason. It comes with a one year guarantee with quick turnaround if you have to send it in for service.

I bought a Sigelei Zmax a while back just for a backup. I vape it here and there and find myself gravitating back to the Provari (and, the Sigelei is a great VV/VW mod).

Your Provari will feel a little heavy at first, but after a short period it will feel normal in your hands and some of the other mods you have vaped will feel like lightweights. It will take you less than a day to learn the menu system. After that, you will use it with confidence. Mine is Satin finish stainless. After almost two years of use and a number of times where it rolled out of the car onto concrete, it still looks good and still works as it always did.

Congrats on the purchase.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Nope - if you use the regular cap, it's CLOSE to the size of a mini with the EXTENSION cap.
The mini with a standard cap uses an 18350 battery. With an extension cap, a mini uses the same battery as a full-sized (18490), but still stands a couple mm shorter...

Thanks!

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
That's it! The mystery is solved! When we got it, the first thing I said was, I thought it had dimples??? Oh well. Far as I can tell, other than dimples, which I like better, it's sooo close to a mini that, why bother? I'd like to see a comparison picture. Both with their regular caps and, then the extender cap. By the way, I love people who start off a post with, "Nope"
It must mean they're really serious.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
Hey... How are ya? I got my wife the Zombie yesterday. Not being picky cause its so obvious. Is the blood splatter pretty even on yours? On my wife's there is an entire side with no red at all :( I would say it's about 1/4 of the tube. Unfortunately, hers was not self inspected.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, mine is the same way. I expected that because I searched for so many pictures before ordering, but it's still a little sad to have one totaly unsplattered side.

OMG!!! Can I use this? Is it ok to use this? :wub:

Mine is the same, kinda like it was standing when it got spattered and the blood did not get on the side away from the zombie slaughter. All of the zombie editions are like that.

I guess it was standing up in the center of a room with zombies in a ring around it while they were getting killed it could get on the Provari that way.

Not sure how you would get Zombies to line up in a ring around a Provari and stand still.

Haha I like this theory :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread