The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I have never made a purchase that caused that much stress lol

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by VapnWitch, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Might be the Hypertank. I have one - don't use it, really...
    It'a kind of an over-grown EVOD, but I don't get as good a vape from it.
    It's Pyrex, it's 5ml, and it uses ProTank coils - and has some fans...

2. VapnWitch

VapnWitch Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2013
    VA, USA
    I just love my zombie stuff :p

Thanks :) Major pain in the butt to accomplish, but I think it turned out pretty good in the end.

3. JohnDaddyo

JohnDaddyo Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Hey... How are ya? I got my wife the Zombie yesterday. Not being picky cause its so obvious. Is the blood splatter pretty even on yours? On my wife's there is an entire side with no red at all :( I would say it's about 1/4 of the tube. Unfortunately, hers was not self inspected.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

4. JohnDaddyo

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    More like 1/3 not painted. Geez

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

5. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine is the same, kinda like it was standing when it got spattered and the blood did not get on the side away from the zombie slaughter. All of the zombie editions are like that.

I guess it was standing up in the center of a room with zombies in a ring around it while they were getting killed it could get on the Provari that way.

Not sure how you would get Zombies to line up in a ring around a Provari and stand still.

6. JohnDaddyo

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    What a GREAT explanation! I'll buy that!! Makes me feel better with applied logic!

Thanks!

as a side... I'm not sure I get the size differences? I mean with either the standard or the mini, with or without the extension cap, they're the same size. I bought the black and red with the extension cap. If I use the regular cap, it's a Provari mini.

7. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    You lost me. A standard can never become a mini. :?:

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

8. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Provari is a solid performer. It's made well and the fit and finish rivals anything you'll see. It's tough and will withstand anything you might do to it within reason. It comes with a one year guarantee with quick turnaround if you have to send it in for service.

I bought a Sigelei Zmax a while back just for a backup. I vape it here and there and find myself gravitating back to the Provari (and, the Sigelei is a great VV/VW mod).

Your Provari will feel a little heavy at first, but after a short period it will feel normal in your hands and some of the other mods you have vaped will feel like lightweights. It will take you less than a day to learn the menu system. After that, you will use it with confidence. Mine is Satin finish stainless. After almost two years of use and a number of times where it rolled out of the car onto concrete, it still looks good and still works as it always did.

Congrats on the purchase.

9. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Nope - if you use the regular cap, it's CLOSE to the size of a mini with the EXTENSION cap.
    The mini with a standard cap uses an 18350 battery. With an extension cap, a mini uses the same battery as a full-sized (18490), but still stands a couple mm shorter...

10. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    [​IMG]

11. JohnDaddyo

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    This is both of them. I ordered a standard, she got the mini. Which is which? [​IMG]

12. JohnDaddyo

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    Which is which? [​IMG]
    Do these pics looks sideways to anyone??
    Grrr....
    Actually maybe it's easier to match up the lines for comparison?

13. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Those are both standards. The mini has teardrops, not crop circles engraved in it. It also has "ProVari Mini" prominently marked on it.

14. JohnDaddyo

Dec 6, 2013
    Tampa Bay
    That's it! The mystery is solved! When we got it, the first thing I said was, I thought it had dimples??? Oh well. Far as I can tell, other than dimples, which I like better, it's sooo close to a mini that, why bother? I'd like to see a comparison picture. Both with their regular caps and, then the extender cap. By the way, I love people who start off a post with, "Nope"
    It must mean they're really serious.

15. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    PoM You've got to know that signature is a BEAST! Love it!!!!

16. VapnWitch

Feb 6, 2013
    VA, USA
    Yes, mine is the same way. I expected that because I searched for so many pictures before ordering, but it's still a little sad to have one totaly unsplattered side.

OMG!!! Can I use this? Is it ok to use this? :wub:

Haha I like this theory :thumbs:

17. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Of course you can use it! It's yours and yours alone. It was made for you, and only you. :D

18. cbrite

cbrite Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    That signature is SO great!! Love it.

19. FearTX

FearTX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I actually kill lots and lots of Zombies, it is how I decompress after long days and weeks. Some time I go Yarr the space lanes as a Pirate. Killing zombies is so much more relaxing :)

20. VapnWitch

Feb 6, 2013
    VA, USA
    Thank you!!! :D I feel like part of the club (family? group?) now :thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.