I have to order the #1 "bestest" "most deliciousso" vanilla available! Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
I will try to keep this short and sweet.
Here is what I NEEEEED TO ORDER TODAY! : THE PERFECT VANILLA. I vape AT AROUND 2/3 PG 1/3 VG I NEED THE VANILLA TO BE LIGHT IN COLOR, I LIKE VANILLA STRAIGHT UP, CREAMY IS OK, COFFEE BLENDS ARE OK AS LONG AS VANILLA IS THE DOMINANT FLAVOR, PRICE DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS ITS GOOD.

Here is what I DON'T WANT : NO MIXED FLAVORS NO NUTS, MAPLE, HONEY, CAKE, FLOWERS, ICING, CUPCAKES ETC.. NO tobacco BLENDS,
Here is what I'VE ALREADY TRIED: Velvet Vapors " Velvet Vanilla ", Velvet Vapors "French Vanilla Latte", Highbrow "Vanilla Bourbon Bean", Volt "Vanilla"

I need this to complete my perfect mixture of premixed juices. I found the perfect Coffee juice and already had the perfect menthol. (Feel free to pm me for the info on those amazing creations). I dont think we are allowed to Rant or Rave about specific juices here. I could be wrong but I don't want to break any rules and I think you can only do that in a different catagory if the juices your speaking of have nothing to really do with your posted thread. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways...THANKS FOR ANY HELP AT ALL!! KELLY :unsure:

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Thanks for taking the time to reply I've heard great things about that one too but those dark juices are hell on my cartos. I am actually giving up on those 2 by velvet vapors for just that reason. Those 2 taste AMAZING but they are super dark and gum up my cartos air holes in less than 48 hours..

Many Blessings! Mrs. Kelly "WE<3LOVE<3PUGS" Henning

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Thanks everyone and keep em coming. Im researching ALL the liquids that are suggested and their reviews if any. And yes I promise to let everyone know how this ends. Ive also enlisted the help of a few of the great staff over at spinfuel to help me out with this quest. After all who tries more different juices than they do right? Lol Thanks again guys. Everyone ive been in contact with here at the ECF have always been so kind and friendly I truly love this forum. It's a true gem!

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I mentioned this in another thread, but I've tried a few vanilla flavors myself and most of them have not left much of an impression on me. However, I recently tried "Very Vanilla" from Sweet-Vapes and I like it a lot. It is a very rich, creamy, ice cream vanilla like flavor. Nice and smooth. They have some other vanillas, have not tried those but I got Very Vanilla because of the reviews. It is worth trying imo. I did not care for the Vanilla Bourbon Bean from Highbrow.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Yes I ordered a sample at dcv last night thanks! It's very inexpensive also. They only charge $2.50 for sample and $2 for shipping. I have a few others coming in the mail too so I will let everyone know how they all go :) thanks again for your time and help.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Ok.. You were all so helpful in my quest for the perfect vanilla and I wanted to give a brief feedback on some of the ones I have tried by recommendations.
1. The Triple V from Dark City Vapors is probably my favorite so far, it's got a lot of pure sweet vanilla flavor and mixes very very well with my other juices. It also is light in color and doesnt clog up my cartos or clearos.
2. The Vanilla Bourbon Bean by Highbrow grew on me after steeping a bit and I think at its regular strength of flavor or maybe just 1 &1/2 flavor would be perfect otherwise theres an undeniably strong maple flavor to it.
3.Vanilla Sunrise by Ginger's ejuice if you can get it with dbl flavor and let it steep for a week. Then its a very nice light vanilla on its own or mixed with something else.
4. The Vanilla Jutsu by Vape dojo is ok, a very standard vanilla juice, not great but not bad.
5. My least favorite of the recent ones ive tried has to be the Vanilla Bean by Backwoods Brew. Its a lil darker than I would prefer but nothing I couldn't overlook for the right flavor. Sadly im still steeping it in hoopes some sign of vanilla will sjhow up. It's born date on the bottle is 2/15/2013 but its been almost 2 weeks and I don't smell vanilla, I don't taste vanilla so I promise if vanilla ever presents itself in that bottle I will let everyone know.
I want to Thank everyone that takes and has taken the valuable time to help me with this quest. Please keep the suggestions coming and I'll let you know how every single one I try turns out! Your the best ECF friends a girl in need could have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread