I have to show off my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Hey everybody... I just uploaded my very first youtube video, it's me showing off all of my gear, juices, and DIY stuff. I'm sure most the folks on here have a lot more stuff than I do... like mods and what-not, but I just wanted to show the ECF how I roll... lol.. and I'm pretty proud of my collection... check it out, let me know what you think of my stupid sounding voice :) and my stuff :)

YouTube - Clinton from ECF showing off his E-CIG stuff Joye eGo, e-juice, KR808D-1, DIY

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
It's actually a pretty impressive assortment. With a stash like that, mods can't be too far away; it's a logical step.

As for your "stupid" voice, everyone thinks they sound weird when they hear their own voice. Didn't hear anything stupid, ya just sound like a cool dude.

vape-on is right!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Thanks guys... and yeah, scottitude, I am definitely wanting a mod... got my eye on the Provari... that thing looks way too cool! Pretty sure I'm gonna get one next month... I'm wondering what's the best carto/atty/whatever to use on it...

With the Vari your options on carto/atty are pretty much whatever you want. Save the LR 1.5 stuff for 3.7V devices. I like the boge 2.8ohm cartos at 4.9volts when I am lazy and don't want to fill that often. I have also found a goldmine in my used standard resistance 510 attys that I dial up to around 5V. I also enjoy the Cisco 2.0ohm 306 at around 4V. No matter what you choose the Vari will put a smile on your face. Also a good thing you DIY since it is a juice eating pig. No problem banging 10 MLs a day with this bad boy.

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
With the Vari your options on carto/atty are pretty much whatever you want. Save the LR 1.5 stuff for 3.7V devices. I like the boge 2.8ohm cartos at 4.9volts when I am lazy and don't want to fill that often. I have also found a goldmine in my used standard resistance 510 attys that I dial up to around 5V. I also enjoy the Cisco 2.0ohm 306 at around 4V. No matter what you choose the Vari will put a smile on your face. Also a good thing you DIY since it is a juice eating pig. No problem banging 10 MLs a day with this bad boy.

10ml a DAY! Holy smokes... thats a lot of juice. Yeah I guess having a gallon of PG around will pretty much be a necessity with that thing! It's cool though. Making your own juice is cheap enough. My personal fave at the moment is my own watermelon (30% VG, 30%PG, 20%PG based 60mg nic, 20%LorAnn Watermelon, 3 drops EZ Sweets for my 20ml batches, recipe creates 12mg nic per ml(because I 'm a chain-vaper), mmm good stuff if I do say so myself).. glad I have an OZ of flavoring. I wonder how my old KR808 cartos will perform on the Provari(I have a 510 to 808 adapter)?

Last edited:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
10ml a DAY! Holy smokes... thats a lot of juice. Yeah I guess having a gallon of PG around will pretty much be a necessity with that thing! It's cool though. Making your own juice is cheap enough. My personal fave at the moment is my own watermelon (30% VG, 30%PG, 20%PG based 60mg nic, 20%LorAnn Watermelon, 3 drops EZ Sweets for my 20ml batches, recipe creates 12mg nic per ml(because I 'm a chain-vaper), mmm good stuff if I do say so myself).. glad I have an OZ of flavoring. I wonder how my old KR808 cartos will perform on the Provari(I have a 510 to 808 adapter)?

I am at 10 -12mg/ml juices since I am banging 10MLs and pretty much breath through the thing. The KR808's will work fine with the adaptor but will plow through juice as you dial up voltage. Nice thing about the VV is you will be able to find the sweet spot with attys/cartos that will deliver a multitude of flavor vs TH and vapor. I have also found it pretty cool to check out the flavor nuances as you dial up and down the voltage scale. I am certain you will love this new toy, it is amazing

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
BTW - 10mls is really not that hard to do when you average 18 hour days and can vape at will at work or home. Assume 1ml = 25 drops. 3 drops per about 5 drags or about 42 drags per ml. So around 420 hits in 18 hours is about 23 pulls an hour or a drag every 2.5 minutes or so. Of course some days are more than 10ML's and some are less and do not forget some juice is also lost to leaking, carto wadding absorbtion etc. So with a VV DIY is the only way to fly

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Thank you all for your compliments, you guys are so cool, I am so glad I found this place, it has helped me so much and I tell everybody about it!

I have definitely decided. I am getting a Provari for sure next month. I can't wait! I've had my eye on it for a while now... since it was first being produced and there was a waiting list. I haven't gotten one because I didn't want something huge and I wasn't sure I really NEEDED variable voltage. But I need to get off nicotine for surgery and the only way I'm gonna get TH with 0nic juice is with higher voltages. Plus the Provari does more than I thought, I saw a video showing that you can test the OHMs of your carto/atty with the thing too, among other things.. and man this thing is just freekin' awesome! I've gotta have one! I plan on getting the extension cap so it can fit the larger battery.

Ooooh I just LOVE this vaping stuff!

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Very cool video Clinton...I want a stash of nic juice like you've got! lol I'm working on it!!!!!

Well I figured it would be a good idea to stock up with this FDA bs going on. The FDA is apparently dependent on Big Tobacco tax revenue and doesn't want to loose any! They are obviously not looking out for our health anymore... :( So stock up while you can!

I'm also stocking up on info about extracting nicotine from tobacco, home made atomizers, anything that will allow me to keep vaping no matter what. The FDA is not going to stop ME. I'm sure a lot of you folks here on the forum feel the same way. I'll share any info I have with any of you. What are they going to do, arrest all of us? Get warrants to search all of our homes for vaping materials? LOL It's not possible, they are wasting their efforts(and our tax dollars) they may as well give up. At this point the FDA just looks greedy and stupid.

lol sorry about the little FDA rant there. But umm... Thanks! And.. yeah stock up as much as you can(but also remember this stuff does have an expiration date) :)

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
There are some good selfjuicer mods in the classys you could consider if your ready for that upgrade level.

Thanks... but at the moment, I'm broke.. and I don't have paypal, I do everything with my sweetheart's Visa. I appreciate the info though. I hang out in the classifieds quite a bit looking for good trades.. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread