I have to try something

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike20

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
ohio
Any feedback positive or negative will help.

Started vaping May 2010 [Smoke 51]. Longest I went without a cigarette was 2 days with that. I believe because of the novelty.
Tried all kinds of vaping since. [Spent/wasted lots of money also on the latest greatest]
Tried WTA which seemed to do a little on the first couple of puffs then nothing.

Still using cigarettes and trying with vaping. Still feel like nicotine alone in the liquid is not what I'm missing.
I'm an anxious person to begin with.

Tried some General White, Mint and I think Original a while back because I could get it at the store locally but the salt turned me away. Been trying again with the General White.

Started to look here a little more and read where the salt problem goes away.
Experiments:
Tried to add a little flavoring that I have for DIY liquid. [Hazelnut]
Tried to add a little bit of 15 mg eliquid to some pouches. [6 drops][Very strong taste on first use that dissipates]

Quit for 2 years [20+ years ago] cold turkey but that took a tremendous amount of willpower that I don't have anymore. [Went through a pack of Lifesavers in 10 minutes]
I also know that this snus/vape stuff takes some willpower also but not near as much.

Wondering how long to use a pouch before they are spent or become ineffective.

Looking for any cautions, suggestions, criticisms that will get me off the Camel Filters. [I can feel the toll they've taken]

Thanks in advance, Mike

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You can keep a portion in for as long as the flavor lasts but I think it is only effective for 30-45 minutes to deliver but it the nic and stuff stays in your system for longer. Some snus has quicker delivery than others. Don't let this thing beat you. It took me a few years of trial and error before I finally fell into a comfortable routine with vaping and snus. I also used to use nasal snuff when I needed a quick fix. Like everything else there are different strengths of snuff. You might consider ordering some strong and extra strong snus online. I know the shipping is expensive but if it gets you off the smokes then it'd be worth it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm not sure what kind of flavors you like but I'm partial to the thunder raspberry which is an extra strong snus at 16mg. They also make some "extreme" snus that goes up to 22 or 23mg but it's a bit much for me. The general you're getting at the store is 8mg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread