I hear the Silver Bullet is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
I just started vaping and have not touched a cigarette in over a month, I am looking for something better than the starter kit i bought. From the research I have been doing it seems the Silver Bullet is the best thing on the market I'm about to purchase one and was wondering if there is something better or is the silver bullet a great buy? :confused:

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
Good choice on moving up the mod chain !!!

The Silver Bullet is great mod. There are other great ones out there too, but if the bullet has caught your eye... Go for it !!! You'll be happy you did :)

Thanks Parky it makes me feel better, I think I'm going to order one now :thumb:

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
You may want to look at the eGo/Tornado. I plan to pick me up an eGo later today when they restock. It's smaller than the Silver Bullet and has longer batter life. It only does 3.7V, but 3.7V is what most do and most people think its perfect. Do you want the Silver Bullet because it lets you do 6V? If so, then you may want to look at Low Resistance (LR) atties on an eGo. They are supposed to make your eGo or any mod with a 3.7v battery of ~420 mah+ work like a 5-6V battery! All without degrading your battery life or risking the dangers of high voltages.

Another thing I've come to learn from reading posts on this forum is that Janty provides the best customer service around. Their products come with long warranties and they are quick to answer your questions when you need assistance. The head designer posts right here on ECF all the time. Check out the JantyWorld subsection.

I don't own an eGo or a Silver Bullet myself. This information comes from all the research I've been doing the past few days. Hope this helps.

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
You may want to look at the eGo/Tornado. I plan to pick me up an eGo later today when they restock. It's smaller than the Silver Bullet and has longer batter life. It only does 3.7V, but 3.7V is what most do and most people think its perfect. Do you want the Silver Bullet because it lets you do 6V? If so, then you may want to look at Low Resistance (LR) atties on an eGo. They are supposed to make your eGo or any mod with a 3.7v battery of ~420 mah+ work like a 5-6V battery! All without degrading your battery life or risking the dangers of high voltages.

Another thing I've come to learn from reading posts on this forum is that Janty provides the best customer service around. Their products come with long warranties and they are quick to answer your questions when you need assistance. The head designer posts right here on ECF all the time. Check out the JantyWorld subsection.

I don't own an eGo or a Silver Bullet myself. This information comes from all the research I've been doing the past few days. Hope this helps.

Wow thanks for the info, I think I still need to do some more research. I'm just getting impatient to upgrade but don't want to make a mistake and buy the wrong mod. Thanks again for the response. :)

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I was in the same boat you're in. Anxious to buy. The best advice I can give is to take your time and don't be in a rush to choose.

I was so ready to get buy a regular 510 2 days ago, and a Tornado last night. But I'm glad I didn't because I've changed my mind since. I decided it's better to wait for Janty to restock the eGo rather than buy the Tornado because I now know I can count on them if something goes wrong.

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
I was in the same boat you're in. Anxious to buy. The best advice I can give is to take your time and don't be in a rush to choose.

I was so ready to get buy a regular 510 2 days ago, and a Tornado last night. But I'm glad I didn't because I've changed my mind since. I decided it's better to wait for Janty to restock the eGo rather than buy the Tornado because I now know I can count on them if something goes wrong.

Can you please give me a link for the Janty, you have me very interested.:thumb:

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Here you are:

Janty USA - eGo SET

Ethan tweeted last night that they expect to have them in stock today! They sell out quick so you may want to use the "notify me" option they have.

Also, here's some links for info on the LR atties. They are kind of hard to find at the moment but the sites promise to be restocked soon. I think they're still fairly new.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/jantyworld/82558-lr-atom-ego.html
YouTube - Nhaler + Totally Wicked= Portable High Power Awesomeness - YouTube Video Review

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
The SB is supposed to be an excellent mod, and has a legion of devotees.

But I'm a fan of the Golden Greek Telescopic System (GGTS). Available in the US of A from Vapor Kings - DSE801, DSE901, Joye510 and KR808D-1 e-Cigarette supplies .

Pricey, but rock solid, 100% mechanical construction, excellent customer service and the ability to take any atty and every batty in one fairly attractive package. It very well may be the last mod that you need to buy.

Check out the GG forum and feel free to ask any question there.

Here's my review of the GGTS:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gts-extended-use-review-almost-one-month.html

Take your time, do your homework, and get the best mod you can in your price range. Good luck!

Last edited:
I have a Siver Bullet, and absolutely love it. Trouble is, I got in on the ScrewDriver deals (One still going on, buy a kit, get 2 bodies, incredible deal IMO) and I love my Screw Driver as well! Altsmoke (seller of the SB) has incredible service. Place an order and walk outside and the items are there it seems. Lol. Screw Driver service is great as well. I would look into the SD deal, and I would also recommend strongly the SB as well. Love 'em both.

DinoSyndicate

Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2010
New York
www.syndicateradio.tv
I have a Siver Bullet, and absolutely love it. Trouble is, I got in on the ScrewDriver deals (One still going on, buy a kit, get 2 bodies, incredible deal IMO) and I love my Screw Driver as well! Altsmoke (seller of the SB) has incredible service. Place an order and walk outside and the items are there it seems. Lol. Screw Driver service is great as well. I would look into the SD deal, and I would also recommend strongly the SB as well. Love 'em both.

A friend of mine told me to go there also, looks like silver bullet is the way to go. :thumb:

nbamford

Mar 16, 2010
Whitley Bay UK
I've owned a 510, ego (Tornado), Janty stick v3 and Silver Bullet.

For what it's worth the SB is by far the best device, and you have the option of 3.7 or 6v vaping.

That said you could also look into the Mako, GG telescopic, Super T or chuck - all of which look like great mods with loads of versatility. Really they are just battery holders, the main thing to think about is what atomisers they will take.

My next purchase is going to be the mako, mainly because it's designed and made in the UK so it's easier for me to get hold of and I can support the home team :)

nige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread