I hope what I did is deemed okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
I joined the ProVarinati about a month ago through my all mighty Silver ProVari Mini V2.5 Green LED. Upon arrival I knew no other mod would ever be necessary... except for maybe another ProVari.

Anyhow I took the authorized signature and made it my own with a little computer magic. Being an engineering student with a minor in material science, fighting major depression, and being a socially awkward introvert, I felt the need to be a little different. I thought it was only right to inverse the colors for my "weird/perhaps dark" mental situations.

I hope my changes are an acceptable behavior.
:cool:

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 137

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
Looking good! I see no issue with it.

I bought a Provari, and another, and another. Backup for the backup!

Sounds like what I'm about to do. lol

I just need to decide if I want the humorous Zombie Mini (I find the hole zombie fascination humorous), or another Silver Mini with a Blue LED first...:?:

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
I understand much of what you said. This little cartoon says it all
I have never seen it put any better! The hissing part, and the sniffing part applies a lot for me.

the black with a green LED is rather cool looking
I completely agree, however I guess it's the engineer in me that likes bare metal. The only two "painted" ones that catch my eye enough to override my bare metal preference as of now are the Zombie and the Black and Red Hybrid (either would be with a red LED to match the red)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I joined the ProVarinati about a month ago through my all mighty Silver ProVari Mini V2.5 Green LED. Upon arrival I knew no other mod would ever be necessary... except for maybe another ProVari.

Anyhow I took the authorized signature and made it my own with a little computer magic. Being an engineering student with a minor in material science, fighting major depression, and being a socially awkward introvert, I felt the need to be a little different. I thought it was only right to inverse the colors for my "weird/perhaps dark" mental situations.

Since I discovered the first Provarinati Ambigram logo, and The Ocelot created the first signature out of it (and removed all the pesky "do not copy" marks that obscured it's greatness), either one of us could answer you. I got here first.

It's cool man, do what you want with the Provarinati stuff. It's open source and none of it is "official." Heck, I posted one up yesterday for 5150Marley. I took a few liberties with the "eye of Ra" concept. I doubt EddardinWinter will jump down my throat for it. :D (As long as you don't "borrow" someone's custom signature, you'll be fine).

By the way, congratulations on your new ProVari, and your signature. (I hope you don't mind me borrowing it for future projects. The one thing I was having trouble with was doing a negative of the logos. This is very helpful and very cool looking).

Last edited:

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
Since I discovered/created the first Provarinati Ambigram logo, and The Ocelot created the first signature out of it, either one of us could answer you. I got here first.

It's cool man, do what you want with the Provarinati stuff. It's open source and none of it is "official." Heck, I posted one up yesterday for 5150Marley. I took a few liberties with the "eye of Ra" concept. I doubt EddardinWinter will jump down my throat for it. :D

By the way, congratulations on your new ProVari, and your signature. (I hope you don't mind me borrowing it for future projects. The one thing I was having trouble with was doing a negative of the logos. This is very helpful and very cool looking).

Thanks for the definite answer! Your free to use it as you wish. I am "given" (we pay for it in our tuition) a laptop stock piled with programs for college. I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 and it was literally one click of a button lol. If someone copies it I will just make mine more unique (I guess I'm kind of a hipster lol).

:toast:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
well, I wish I were that talented! :lol:

ME TOO!! I did create one from some quicky banner thing I found when I googled banners. It's not cool like the REAL banners so I didn't use it but here it is, but it has purple!!, Plus I couldn't figure out how to get it to the right size

View attachment 312733

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Very nice! Although it might stand out more if you made the lines around the eye black, the sclera of the eye white and keep the iris blue. Just a thought - you did a great job!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread