I hope y'all purchaed your Evic from ValueVapor before they sold out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwall805

Jul 24, 2013
Ventura, CA
Messaged ValueVapor about the evic not being on their website anymore. They were the cheapest. The whole kit was $67 shipped and they told me they were sold out and not sure when they were getting more ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375140234.636937.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I purchased mine from my local vapestore in Las Vegas, paid $64.99 "out the door" for my brushed eVic. I put it next to a friend's eVic and for some reason his looked lighter in color than mine. Mine looks like the Ovale brushed color. Anyone else experienced this?

Did it come in a sealed box with serial # and scratch off?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Follow Vapor_Room on Instagram. They post up specials every now and then. I can't vouch for them, but by the comments they seem like they're legit. Don't think they have a website. They've been posting an Evic kit for $48 bucks w/ a free vivi nova tank. Worth giving them a look. Seems like the best price around.

Vapor room is an ECF listed supplier. A Co-worker lives 1 block from them and has been picking up items for several in our little group of Vapers. VR staff seems to do whatever they can to support the customer. They also have 2 locations. Must be doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread