I just ate a litre of ice cream! Ask me anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Well! that was a pretty big crash!!...!
Why'd you do it?

Anna
Too lazy to get up and put it back in the freezer I think.
Happier than you've ever been??
intense but brief happiness and some sort of barely controlled hyper weirdness that may or may not have felt good.
What flavor?
a blend of coffee, chocolate, almonds and grand marnier "sauce"
Will you see 55?
Not if I do that too often
How long did it take you to eat it all?
I used a teaspoon to dig my way out of the tub. Hard to say, time reacts differently in that kind of a vortex
What is the deeper meaning of life?
I dont think its ice cream, but Im only new at it.
Did you get an ice cream headache?
NO!! I dont know how I didnt.
To how many digits can you calculate pi?
for what I do 3-5 is fine, but some times I use trillions of them.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I always figure ice cream is "fairly healthy" I mean, all that milk. LOL, I have never eaten a liter of ice cream at a sitting, but I did go hiking with some friends one time and I did warn the ladies that it was a tough hike (about 8 miles and really DOWN then UP) and told them they should have a hearty breakfast.

Some of them didn't. I think some would have assassinated me on the way up if they'd had the energy and there was this little general store on the drive back and on chick ate an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's (I don't think it was quite a liter, but it WAS Ben and Gerry's) muttering the whole time about how she hated waterfalls and to stay away from her ice cream. It was an impressive feat. LOL.

Tequila, well, it's healthy to have a Total Mind and Body cleans every now and then. I could never drink tequila without a minder though, it's kind of like alcohol mixed with a tiny bit of psychosis if you ask me. You always wake up the better for it.... On day two.

Anna

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My son used to watch that show about "extreme eating," with some overenthusiastic like, gusto and explanation. It was gross, and I hated watching that dude gorge himself, like, with Roman gusto and he would often claim nausea and like, I often wondered if he had a bucket out back with the camera crew.

I guess not. I mean, he slowly ballooned over the seasons and quit the show because "his doctor's made him."

Survivor Man, the guy who'd go out and do stuff like spend a week in Alaska with sled dogs, running out of food and then eating scraps out of their dog bowls of raw meat, saying stuff like, "This is what you do to survive!" made the same claim. Him I was deeply sorry to see go, and I've heard rumors that he's got like his adolescent son in training and whatever, but I'm not sure quite what I feel about that, although I must say, he did it RIGHT . I mean, yeah, so like I'm sure he and the producers scoured the area and stuff, but like he carried his OWN cameras and stuff, and really didn't call for aid unless it was supremely necessary.

LOL go easy on the ice cream is what I'm trying to say. You don't want to end up on Reality TV. Well, I do! There was this show once where they got really bad drivers to endure a set of "driving challenges" and you pick someone to be your "coach" and my kid was really into it and would've been a pretty good coach, but I wound up not doing it because they crush your car if you lose. I would have lost. I mean.... Even if they like, gave me blue book replacement value, it wouldn't have helped me. About 75% of my accidents (at low speed, doing things like hitting the pylon at the drive through and whatnot) well, they occur as I familiarize myself with the shape of my car and it's just no fun all around.
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread