Louisville, KY (PRP)
Last edited:

rusirius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
DE
The T5 is a single 18650... Not dual...

And as far as I hear it... The "rumor" is that the "surprise" is a firmware update that will bump it to being capable of 100W... Again, that's just rumor, but obviously the only "surprise" can be a firmware update, and typically firmware updates do increase wattage, so it makes sense...

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
usbplug.jpg cloupor plug on left a standard plug on right

Also had an issue with the usb port. It sits in to far so cloupor supplies a longer usb plug. I modified my bottom plate so that a standard usb plug will work. The metal plate on bottom needs to be enlarged where the usb plug is inserted

usbmodify.jpg I modified the bottom plate so a regular usb plug would fit in

Last edited:
It is kinda a bummer, but it has the charge port which is sort of pass through, can't vape without a battery, but at least it charges when not firing.
not pass through at all, all functions are disabled while connected to usb charging for protection. the puff counter not resetting sucks but over all love this mod did a youtube review of it with different builds dripping and tanking

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Ordered T5 today, shipped today should have it by Monday. Vendor vaporrange for $89.95.

Postal Product: Priority Mail 2-Day™ Features: $50 insurance included
    USPS Tracking™
    Date & Time Location August 22, 2014 , 5:20 pm Arrived at USPS Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 on August 22, 2014 at 5:20 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread