Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well I dealt with them once when I had a little printing problem...

The ones that aggravate them are having to go to some dorm because a kid decided to print up 3 $20 bills to take his friends out drinking and the bar didn't catch it until closing.

The parents, they're even more aggravated when they have to print out 20 $100 bills to pay the lawyer.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Okay, but haven't you given up any reason for anyone to hear the complaints, then?

But seriously, I'm very sorry to hear that about your son. I missed that at first. Unbelievable fear when your children are going thru anything serious, so prayers out to your family! And while I disagreed with the idea that you can't make a difference, I certainly understand if someone doesn't put vaping rights at the very top of their agenda. While the symbolism, implications, and methods involved are outright scary, vaping definitely doesn't make my top ten list of concerns.

First off, I appreciate the sentiment.

Next, I agree that since I take no action, I can't complain about the outcome. That is why you won't find me complaining about how this is going. I have not said anything about this vape ban stuff, good or bad, anywhere (this thread was the first I even acknowledged it). I also do not post anything political anywhere, since I refuse the right to vote.

With all my life experiences, I have found it in my best interest to keep to myself. Nobody has helped me in a time of need, so I only do what is required to watch out for myself and my immediate family anymore. If you would have asked me 20 years ago my view point was much different, but the events that led me to where I am today has taught me to keep to myself and stay out of the rest. I took care of what I had control over, stockpiling, and will continue to keep to myself no matter the outcome. No matter what happens your not going to see a "this isn't fair" or any similar post from me, and that is because I know that I forfeit that right with my actions or lack there of. As a matter of fact, I doubt I will even comment in another of these vape ban posts anymore.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Do be polite and even if on hold for a long time, these are volunteers who agree to take these comment calls. They don't even get paid to do it, so I always make it a point to thank them for their time. I mean, the second to last time I called apparently Barron was volunteering to take calls. After my vape speech he asked for help on his trig homework. I told him to go ask his father for help with his homework. He said he tried, but his dad said he didn't know about that new math stuff and thought it was all fake anyway.
If you get him again, teach him about the unit circle.

Reactions: Georgia Boy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread