• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I just found something I really liked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
well here are all the people. I just noticed that the posts in the subforums are not showing up under the regular "what's new" section. hiya all. good to see some action in here:)
Hi tybin, You're right about good to see some action in here.:laugh::laugh: It's been MsOceanCity and me for quit awhile and she is going to leave me here in Nebraska and go to sunny Florida.:2cool::vapor:

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Hi tybin, You're right about good to see some action in here.:laugh::laugh: It's been MsOceanCity and me for quit awhile and she is going to leave me here in Nebraska and go to sunny Florida.:2cool::vapor:

No such luck, unfortunately:( All flights were cancelled today and tomorrow too, due to the Blizzard. The trip is off:( It's OK though, because I had a "bad" feeling about going away and I've learned, over the years, to listen to that "little voice" (my sponsor told me it's God and not just your conscience:) Plus, I'll get to spend New Years Eve with my parents for the first time in like 20 years. My Dad's in the program too:) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Sorry to hear that your trip got cancled.:( I've been seeing on the weather that its pretty bad out there. It does sound like you have been the program for a while. Something that you wanted got cancled, but you found a positive side to it and also figured that its Gods will. Life gets easier when we let go and let God. :) Have a good time with your folks (maybe with all of the snow your having you could make some "snow icecream":thumbs: with them.)

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
Hey No Brag, what's your PV of choice? I may be waaaay behind the curve here, but I went from penstyle (think it was a 401) to kr808d-1 and have never looked back. I use Vapor4Life's XL auto batteries with their blank carts(both high and low resistance) and fill with my juice of choice. I get about 8 hrs of solid vaping on a single charge. Refilling cartos is a bit time consuming, but I really only have to do that every other day, as I always have 3 or 4 different flavors going at the same time:) I've always been of the opinion, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ,kind of gal but after reading months worth of reviews on mods and other types of PV's, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm stuck in the dark ages and missin' the proverbial boat? Whatcha think?

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Well MsOceanCity, I started off with a 901. Then Mad Vapes had a a kit for a box mod. I like to make things so I got one. It uses the 14500 3.7V Li-ion battery with a 901 atty. I really like it because I don't have to change batteries as often. Since then I made another one that takes 2 batteries in parallel and can go for most of the day on one set of batteries. I was vaping about all coffee flavors until I started having a reaction to them.:( Now I'm just trying different flavors to see what I like. I'm not much for the tobacco flavors, although that is what I thought I would want at first.:confused: How was your Christmas? Our kids and grandkids all came home, so we had a house full for a while.:) At least you had a white Christmas. We had maybe 1/2 inche of snow. Did you make any snow ice cream with all of that snow:2cool:?
Hey No Brag, what's your PV of choice? I may be waaaay behind the curve here, but I went from penstyle (think it was a 401) to kr808d-1 and have never looked back. I use Vapor4Life's XL auto batteries with their blank carts(both high and low resistance) and fill with my juice of choice. I get about 8 hrs of solid vaping on a single charge. Refilling cartos is a bit time consuming, but I really only have to do that every other day, as I always have 3 or 4 different flavors going at the same time:) I've always been of the opinion, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" ,kind of gal but after reading months worth of reviews on mods and other types of PV's, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm stuck in the dark ages and missin' the proverbial boat? Whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread