I just got an email from provape about my provari....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
My liquinator was in a sort facility in Texas this morning, so I should get both within a day or two of each other..

In the meantime, I'll be using these clearomizers that I hate...

yeah you might want to pick up some boge cartos somewhere close in denver , the clearo although it might be a higher resistance, will burn alot hotter than a carto.

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
I hate USPS.

My provari has been showing as "sort facility" statuses in Washington since Wednesday.

I don't understand why they don'tuse UPS or Fedex when spending this much money on an Item.

I'm on the east coast and the "scheduled delivery" was today, but I didn't get it in the mail and if it is still in Washington I'm gonna be ...... because I probably won't get it till tuesday or wednesday.

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
I agree about using UPS. I've found that the USPS website can be pretty inaccurate. Believe it or not I've actually gotten stuff before they say so.

Yea they wont show any updates along the way. When it shows as at your sort facility its probably already out for delivery by then. I got both my provari's on the scheduled delivery date. One was 3 days the other was two from the days it showed at the WA p.o. but I'm in the middle of the country.

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
Yea they wont show any updates along the way. When it shows as at your sort facility its probably already out for delivery by then. I got both my provari's on the scheduled delivery date. One was 3 days the other was two from the days it showed at the WA p.o. but I'm in the middle of the country.

It seems like anything that goes through the Philly sort facility gets tracked and I receive it the next day.

For some reason though, it seems like some things don't go through that facility and I don't know when they will come until they are in my mailbox.

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
Mine was mailed last Saturday and got here on Monday. USPS annoys me sometimes but they have been good with the priority and spot on with the expected delivery date.

All the juices I order come in their flat rate boxes, and honestly, it makes sense.. for $5-$6 or wahtever it goes anywhere in the country within a week.

It only annoys me when I am paying over 100-200 dollars because for some reason those always seem to be the things that get stuck in "sort facilities" for too long.

It doesn't happen often though..

The worst I had was something went to the philly sort facility, then for some reson was sent to some place in new york and then back to the philly facility

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
The worst I had was something went to the philly sort facility, then for some reson was sent to some place in new york and then back to the philly facility

Someone in the shipping business has caught on and has a friend in NY. They are passing your juice orders back and forth to sample em before delivery. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread