I just got my Vamo party! BYOV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
My Vamo came in the mail today and I'm super excited! I've read how others have ordered in the last few days and i would love to hear what you think! So come to this little celebration party thread, join in the new pv excitement and tell me your story! Here, have a cookie.

Here's mine...I've been vaping for almost 2 years using classic ego bats and a cheapo 5 volt pt. I should have bought something more powerful a long time ago. This is a game changer. I've already named it "Vamo Bamo". I'm using it as a magic wand and casting spells. Vamo Bamo! I'm conducting music and slashing imaginary flying creatures. It's a great toy! The clouds of vapor are great for catching enemies off guard! Clouds I tell you! I might have to make a wrist strap for it like the Wii remote has so I don't throw it thru the window! The stainless steal is pretty slippery and I told hubby that I could get a skin for it. He told me that I could use a prophylactic. I'm almost tempted. lol! In the last few hours I've vaped mint, Irish cream, cotton candy, liqourish, and sweet tart in dc tanks, the resurrectors and plain old boges. They all taste so amazingly awesome. Now I'm vaping plain VG, no nic, no flavor at all. Also awesome! I never really liked boges on my ego, now I understand why people like them. This was a great buy. Only big girl toys for me from now on.

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
This is my third week of vaping, a friend talked me into getting the vamo and making the switch. I enjoy the Artemis tank the most on it, I also have plenty of clearomizers to use as well. I am still trying to pick the juices I like. I have a reg juice from totally wicked, its the same juice my friend gave me to switch, I like it allot however the price keeps me looking for something else. I am in the juice craze right now, reading, researching, and trying anything and everything from everywhere to find things I like. Thus far I have a few fav's. Unicorn Blood is amazing, so is Thug Juice, Vanilla Love is great and relaxing. The rest I have so far are just okay. Some may need to steep more I guess. I'm going to go sit over there and :vapor: and eat my cookie!

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
This is my third week of vaping, a friend talked me into getting the vamo and making the switch. I enjoy the Artemis tank the most on it, I also have plenty of clearomizers to use as well. I am still trying to pick the juices I like. I have a reg juice from totally wicked, its the same juice my friend gave me to switch, I like it allot however the price keeps me looking for something else. I am in the juice craze right now, reading, researching, and trying anything and everything from everywhere to find things I like. Thus far I have a few fav's. Unicorn Blood is amazing, so is Thug Juice, Vanilla Love is great and relaxing. The rest I have so far are just okay. Some may need to steep more I guess. I'm going to go sit over there and :vapor: and eat my cookie!
i love Iowa. lol...If this is your 3rd week of vaping then you have made a good choice. While I was glad to have quit the sticks when I did, I wish I had more power at an earlier stage. Vamo makes my vape so much more enjoyable and flavorful. Those are some interesting flavors you mentioned that Ill have to look into. Maybe you can read up on DIY, i make lots of my juice and its easy and cheaper! Right now I'm vaping carmel kettle corn from Vapure. It's so good! I bought it a while ago and am just now trying it so its had a long time to steep. It may taste different fresh. I love how the watts changes the flavor to pure perfection. Thanks for coming to the party! And maybe we need more food then just cookies, and some beer or something?

Got mine a couple weeks ago, love it.
Me too! Obviously. What were you using before? Hey see you're from Iowa. My Dad is from Storm Lake.

Got mine yesterday along with a phoenix clone dripper. It's REALLY amazing. Tonnnnnnns of vapour
Boy oh boy does it ever. I live in a no smoking apartment and hope the manager does not see my clouds. Not a conversation i'm wanting to have right now. It's nice to have these Vamo threads to follow other users and see how the unit is working for them. I have no idea what a Phoenix dripper is so you've given me something else to read about. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread