The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

i just got the ultra kit that i won in a contest!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by SmoKnoMoCigZ, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SmoKnoMoCigZ

SmoKnoMoCigZ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    constitution state
    hi all. i won the ultra kit and it got here yesterday. fast shipping was nice. the kit is very nice quality. i chose the stainless steel finish and it looks great. i have been vaping for a year now and started on a kit similar to this. this is much better than the disposables sold in convenience stores. i also received a bottle of sex on the beach in 18mg and it is a tasty peach and orange flavor. very good products that i would recommend to anyone wanting to start vaping and quit smoking. thanks again lorikay!

2. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    I also won the kit, and am very impressed with the quality and good looks of this kit. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a simple high quality kit! ... I haven't tried the juices yet because I have a cold and can't taste my juice, but I plan on reviewing them when I'm better :)

Thanks Lorikay!!!!!!

3. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

And I won a kit as well. The fit and finish on this is really good. Hard thick paint, smooth threads, nice knurling. I think this kit is way beyond most any other ego style clearo kits. And it's because of that regulated battery. Very consistent hits from fresh off the charger to the blinking "charge me".

4. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Darn, mail people, I am still waiting. sheesh...

looking forward to the set, I am....

5. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    Congrats! I'm glad you won something you like. Will you post pics? :) I won an eLiquid last month. It tasted fine, but it gunked up my coils horribly.

6. _JB_

_JB_ Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2014
    Michigan
    20141011_165356.jpg
    The Ultra kit really does work quite well.

7. SmoKnoMoCigZ

SmoKnoMoCigZ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    constitution state
    some juices do that. if you like the juice just do a dry burn and re-wick every couple days. ok here is a pic. :vapor:

smoke stik.jpg

8. nnglas

nnglas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I won a kit as well. Love It! I got the pink one. It lasts me all day at work and I carry the case and the extra battery that came with it. This is really a solid starter kit.

9. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    carriesal.....that was not a SmokeStik juice you won, correct?

Tick22....did you get it yet???? If not I'll check and see where it is. Sometimes I space things out....... :(

10. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    No, it was not!

11. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Nope Not yet.

Thanks for checking for me....

12. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Ok Tick22 I didn't want to wait anylonger and forget again...so I just sent out your kit. Hope you enjoy it!!! LK13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.