I just made a Fat order at...

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I'm allergic to PG so it's not helpful. Actually with my first order confused the heck out of me. As mentioned before they shipped me Freebase instead of salts. Well the three generous samples. Those bottles were big!

It made me think that they totally shipped me the wrong product.

Well that stinks. My first order from them was kinda the same, they left off my pg and vg so I had everything to mix but the actual base liquids lol. They overnighted what I’d ordered plus an extra 500ml of pg and vg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well that stinks. My first order from them was kinda the same, they left off my pg and vg so I had everything to mix but the actual base liquids lol. They overnighted what I’d ordered plus an extra 500ml of pg and vg.

It didn't bother me that they made the mistake, (well maybe a little) I was all set to experiment. But just like you they fixed that mistake so quickly and painlessly I couldn't help but be impressed.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I love nic river, like 80% of my stuff is from there.

If one of the free flavors they sent you is called "Joy" beware of it. It is like the opposite of it's name especially alone. It's like clove and death and frankincense all mixed together.

There are vapers who claim a half drop of it in the right mixes, made during the full moon can add "something."

It may add "something" but it certainly isn't "joy."

Apart from that, Nicotine River has been awesome.

Anna

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I love nic river, like 80% of my stuff is from there.

If one of the free flavors they sent you is called "Joy" beware of it. It is like the opposite of it's name especially alone. It's like clove and death and frankincense all mixed together.

There are vapers who claim a half drop of it in the right mixes, made during the full moon can add "something."

It may add "something" but it certainly isn't "joy."

Apart from that, Nicotine River has been awesome.

Anna

Good to know! They sent 2oz bottles of Cloud 9 and Jawbreaker by Flavor West and a little bottle of their white peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread