I just saw this article thought I would share :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerimiah797

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 6, 2009
I've been seeing that rabid woman Sharon McEachern trolling every e-cigarette article on the web lately and publishing comments with false statements implying that major organizations such as the WHO think that e-cigs are poisonous. She wrote a blog here
www . ethicsoup . com/2009/03/hey-hey-fda-whaddaya-say-are-ecigarettes-safe-eh.html (sorry can't post URLs yet)

But of course all comments are moderated so there is no opportunity to present factual information. I'm starting to believe she's on a personal mission to crush the e-cig movement. Here's here email address. Let's go nuts.

****@***.com

-Jerimiah

Last edited by a moderator:

Malicedoll

Moved On
Mar 29, 2009
i think this comment sums it up.. and i quote..

It'sJustMe | April 1, 2009, 7:11pm | "I think there is a segment of society that is so rabidly anti-tobacco that if someone were to offer a fresh ear of corn as a workable substitute, they would form an anti-corn committee in order to address the possibility of kernels getting stuck in people's teeth."

isn't that the truth....

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
When are these idiot snobs going to get the boot from OUR government? I suppose if Mcdonalds came out with a safe, low-fat cheeseburger that tastes like the real thing, but could save lives, these idiots would get mad and try to ban that too. All these people who want to control our lives, passing ban after ban and raising taxes on that which they can make money off of, they do not want to see anyone happy except snobs like them and people they can convert to be just like them. And theyre version of being happy is not very much like the happiness most of us know, people I know like that are miserable by nature. Sorry if I went on a rant, but I just had to get that out :evil:

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
I just saw this article thought I would share
Thanks for posting that good article Melissa! :)

On News threads it's more helpful to have the thread title include the article title and/or publisher and/or writer. The articles are easier to find later and it minimizes duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread