Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
I couldn't help myself. I also added a Sparkplug kit. :D Damn you Shawn! LOL! "Too much good stuff"!

Order Details:

CodeItemQtyPriceGrand TotalnuportliqNuport Liquid
[ Strength:24mg X High]6$4.25$25.50redcowRed Cow Liquid
[ Strength:24mg X High]2$4.25$8.50deuceliq15Deuce Liquid 15ml
[ Strength:16mg High]1$9.95$9.95aw17670AW 17670 Protected 3.7 Volt Battery
1$13.95$13.95sp2kitSP2-SparkPlug Full Kit
1$69.95$69.95510atom-0002Joye 510 Atomizer - Stainless Steel
2$7.95$15.90510blank-0001Joye 510 Blank Cartridges - Round
1$2.95$2.95801blankDSE-801 Blank Cartridges
1$2.95$2.95 Subtotal: $149.65

I'll have to wait for the high voltage 801 attys til my next order. LOL!

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
nice order!

man you should try these 510 cartos he has with your thermo. 24mg deuce in one of these about KNOCKED me on my ....

I tried the 510 cartomizer for the first time on Thermo as well, also with Deuce, but in 16mg form. Similar effect though, these 510 cartomizers kick like a mule at 6v! :)

FoggedUp

Mar 17, 2010
Middletown PA
I've been using my 510 cartos in my thermo with just about everything rath and regular. My faves are the rath waffle at 24mg and my very fave 'the deuce' at 36mg. No problem getting knoked out with no more than a 2 second button press, keeps it just nice and warm. Also using the cartos on my sp2 and regular 510 batts. Been keeping 4 going every day and have only had one die on me. Took it apart, very little scorching. Was soaked with apple pie rath juice. I don't have any problem with 'em. They're the shiznitz!!!

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: inappropriate content. Profanity

FoggedUp

Mar 17, 2010
Middletown PA
Welll...I started smoking in 1974, never was much for lights. I smoked Camel lights for awhile, but most of the time just full flavor. I liked Lukies the best (Toasted....right Fonzz?...lol)....Then about 6 years ago when they put $1 a pack tax here in PA, I said no way...I got an injector and started injecting my own. Cost me roughly 80 cents a pack...but then they raised a pound of tobacco for rolling $25 a pound. so what I was paying $15 for went up to $40....grrr...I said NO WAY. ...So then they started putting in 1% pipe tobacco in and sold this rotgut stuff for like $8 a bag...the good stuff like McClintock and BaliShag was no longer available....so basically 36mg to me is pretty much the same kind of throat hit I was used to.....Even still I just give the button about a 2 second push...just enough....and even on the 510 atty at 6V I haven't burned one out yet....even thogh one of my cartos went bye-bye, but with rath juice I figured that would go first :)

I as well second the deuce 36mg carto on the Thermo 6v. If anyone has ever tryed the American Spirit cig you will understand why i can handle it. 7 years of smokin spirits and i can say deuce 36mg along with the thermo helped me completly quit. Shawn i owe u bo. if yer ever down here in the south lemmie know and i'll buy u a beer............as long as u got the deuce:)

Fonzy

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
california
sounds like my situation last year. price of camels forced me to roll my own. when that went up, had to like you switch to pipe tobacco. got me a little irritated. placed an order for an add i saw for the blu. luckily, i found this forum and canceled, then ordered my first pv from shawn.

its been a while, but i think what might have happened was my stint smoking nothing but 16mg. must have lost my tolerance or something. weird thing, i had ordered a 36 of hilton for use with my sparkplug (never had the cojones to try 36 before), it didnt choke me out near like deuce did. still STRONG STRONG STRONG though.

the only thing i would say i miss, is that smell when you opened a fresh bag of roller. man that scent almost smells as good as deuce. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread