I just tried something rather interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2008
Florida
I have been mixing glycerine and various flavorings to give me something non-nic to puff away on with abandon, and then drip a little hi-octane nicotene juice directly on the atomizer when I feel a cig craving. Has been working fine.

However, since my first try at this, with my very first bottle of food-grade glycerine in hand, I dipped a finger in and tasted it. Very sweet, viscous.

It's been haunting me. I've been using the same atomizer for about 3 weeks and even with blowing it out, I knew I'd have to try giving it a boil tonight, so I saw this as an opportunity to try something.

What is a natural, viscous, sweet humectant? Why honey, of course. I took a bit of honey, added a few drops of dark rum, and a titch of vanilla. I added water drop by drop to get the right viscosity, filled up a cart and gave it a suck.

Yes, it vaped, quite nicely. I vaped with it off and on for about 5 minutes, noticed the pull was getting harder, aborted and boiled the atomizer.

I'll follow-up later with this experiment. The vape felt very nice and tasted like one of those sweet aromatic cigars.

I don't advise anyone else try this till I gone a little further with it. If I haven't killed the atomizer, I'll reserve that one for further experimenting.

But honey is natural, pure, and doesn't spoil and is available everywhere. I got enough to know that further experimentation will be coming.

justus6

Feb 23, 2009
Massachusetts
I'm new here but I wanted to give you a friendly warning about vapeing honey, Honey contains [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Botulinum spores. Eating honey is safe for adults and children over 12 months of age because the enzymes in our stomaches can safely break down the Spores. Honey can be deadly to a baby under 12 months because of an immature digestive system. By vapeing honey you are inhaling the spores. I'm not sure how safe that would be.

Sorry my first post is so negative:oops:
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread