I just wanted to say Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who has tried to help me with my 510 problems. I really appreciate it. I have not found a nicer group of people elsewhere on the internet. I appreciate all your help.

I've decided to go with the Vapor King from V4L. Perhaps it's simplicity will make vaping easier for me. Maybe now (once I receive it) I'll be able to quit smoking.

Again, thank you.

Brittany

Trixie

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
US
Brittany -
I wish you much luck with your new model. Just a word though, in the event you still find the need to smoke a cigarette after you get it, please don't take it as a sign of failure. While the ultimate goal may be to quit cigarettes please remember that it doesn't have to happen "immediately" as it does for some.
If it takes a while of both smoking and vaping so what? If you ultimately find yourself smoking less and then finally not at all then you've succeeded - your journey is uniquely yours so don't hold yourself to an arbitrary standard you feel you must adhere to. I smoked and vaped for two months in the beginning, reducing without any planning or thought (heck, I didn't even intend to completely quit, just see if I could reduce my intake) and then one day I just never wanted a cigarette and haven't wanted one in over six months, without any deprivation. The point is I am truly a non-smoker now, just like those who quit immediately - just took a different route.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
Good Luck, Brittany. If you really want it to work, it will. Why did you give up the snus, if I may ask?

I gave up snus because I went back to smoking. I enjoyed using snus. I might go back to it to give added help quitting smoking. If I can't cut it with the vapor king, I'll try snus again. :)

trailblazer6

A.K.A. Igor the Vapaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
Lakewood , NJ
www.bikerornot.com
I think that we could all say thank you for all of the help/knowledge/encouragement/support that we receive here. Every member has something to contribute. Every member grows from what we learn. For me its been a life changing experience. Thank you Brittany for being a part of it.
Same here Brittany. Everybody has to blaze there trail there own way. So keep what Trixie said in mind. Good luck.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
It's unfortunate that the 510 didn't really work out for you, but I give you Kudos for not just giving up on vaping entirely and deciding instead to try another model. That shows determination and that you've already won half the battle in that you feel the right model will work for you.

Kudos! And be sure to let us know how you make out with your new PV.

:thumb:

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Hope the cartomizers work for you, don't give up! hang in there, it can be done. If the cartomizers do work for you, you can buy a simple adapter for a few dollars to use your 510 batteries with the cartomizers so the batteries don't go to waste unless you can sell or trade them of course. Again please don't give up. I smoked 2.5 + packs a day for over 30 years, tried everything to quit, all else failed except for vaping, so I know that with a little will power it can be done. Don't look back, just forward to a life free of cigarettes and the healthier alternative of vaping. Be blessed and best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread