I keep throwing money at my screen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
...but my new Halo G6 isnt here yet!!! Why no?!?

Stupid waiting.

Anyhow...i'm new here, smoked for over 20 years. I'm sick of waking up feeling like i have to shove my lungs back into my body. I'm sick of smelling like an ashtray, or hearing people complain about how i smell. I'm sick of my apartment and car constantly reeking of smoke. I've cut down, taken breaks, but i cant seem to truly quit.

I read tons of reviews, and pulled the trigger over the weekend on a G6 starter kit, some blanks, and a sample pack of flavors from Halo. Now it's just waiting...jusssssst waiting......waiting....

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
Congratulations:toast: and welcome:party: I do not know about the g6,or how much you smoked before. I started with the Blu upgraded to the Ego and now the Vamo. 2.5 years with out a Cig and I did 2.5 pks a day and smoked for 35 yrs. DO NOT give up. If you out grow the cig a like ,then upgrade. Their are people on here with tons of toys and its just a matter of finding that sweet spot. I did the pre filled carts,to filling my carts,to ce4 and now tanks. Also make my own juice,to save money. 250.00 a month in Cigs to 48.-56.00 a month in vape supplies. Good luck to you:vapor:

Jval23

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Lapalma CA
awsome you made the plunge to vape. being a smoker for most of my adult life the hardest time was in the car driving. I had to have a smoke. been using e-cigs for three years now and havent had a relapse since. just stick with it and it will help way more than the other products out there. I went from 24mg to 6mg and feel great.good luck!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Welcome to the Forum. While you are about to launch into the greatest hobby the world has ever seen (dramatic music here), you have also simultaneously entered the stalking the mailman phase. Good for you. Two birds with one stone. Off to a marvelous start. Congrats on getting here, good luck, power up and vape On!

Teach08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Nashville, TN
Nicely done! Don't give up! I'm with ya on the smell, the PITA breaks, the breathing...the whole nine yards. I can smell, taste and sleep now, to say nothing of being able to stealth vape just about anywhere I want. WITHOUT worrying that I smell like an ashtray when I'm done.

My G6s got me off the stinkies, then I bought a couple of eGos for the house.

But my FAVORITE batts, by far, are my new Halo Triton shorty 400 mahs...they last all day (my vaping is limited) and into the night, they are easily hidden in a pocket of any kind, the mini tanks and cartos are great on them, and the Triton tank is THE BOMB. To say nothing of Halo tobacco juice...I didn't like many of them at first, but now there's not a single one I can't enjoy, particularly when I'm drinking. Don't ignore the vast world of flavor, though...there is so much available out there, you're bound to surprise yourself by liking other flavors very quickly.

I truly hope it works out as well for you as it did for me!

Wyldefyre

Aug 14, 2013
Northern MN USA
Welcome and congrats! The G6 was what finally got me away from the stinkies also, mini tanks are better than cartos for flavor though, in my opinion. But it will all be a process, find what works for you and stay with it. Gone through a few upgrades since I started this road also, do some research, never be afraid to ask questions, a lot of good people here and a lot of good information. Vape on :toast:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
ok, it came in on Friday before the labor day weekend.

and it is seriously awesome. one of the batteries has a physical defect in it (the threading is damaged or something, wont screw into the charger or cartomizers) but i've already contacted Halo about it.

i've tried 4 different flavors....all are great. and, so far, my lungs haven't tried to leap out of my body yet like they usually do. it may get to the point where i can just safely assume they'll want to stay! yay!

all in all, for one weekend, i'm very pleased so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread