Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I know this pain, I noticed a crack in the bubble glass on my Kensei. I'm just riding it out until it fails, never expected to be playing a messy game of Russian Roulette when going to hit my vape...
Maybe you can get spare glass from the same place I did. Takes a while to get there but it’s effective

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have bubble tanks for my Clieto and Valyrian. Them breaking is just part for the course for me. Vape bands would help, for some reason I never use them though. Sorry to hear about your trouble replacing it
It got replaced though so everything is good now

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I bought a Bitzen and wanted the 5ml capacity vice the 2ml with the tube. But I never figured out how to install it-- looks like it needs a longer chimney tube, which I didn't get in the box, because it's taller as well as wider-- and when I asked Geek for help they wanted to see my proof of purchase before sending me the instructions. So I carefully put the tank in the garbage can and moved on.

The Blitzen does not have an extra chimney, but there is some weird little extension included. I had to look for info all over the place to figure out how that thing went together lol.

I like the bubbles because more capacity without a taller tank or wider base, and I like to live dangerously.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
The Blitzen does not have an extra chimney, but there is some weird little extension included. I had to look for info all over the place to figure out how that thing went together lol.

I like the bubbles because more capacity without a taller tank or wider base, and I like to live dangerously.
Thanks. I already searched the box but I'll try again

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I bought a Bitzen and wanted the 5ml capacity vice the 2ml with the tube. But I never figured out how to install it-- looks like it needs a longer chimney tube, which I didn't get in the box, because it's taller as well as wider-- and when I asked Geek for help they wanted to see my proof of purchase before sending me the instructions. So I carefully put the tank in the garbage can and moved on.
Now it comes with a bubble tank! At least as of now! I also got the bubble for the Zeus single, and the dual now comes with a bubble as standart.
I hate vapebands, but putting on one has saved my glass many times. I don't take my tanks out, and careful when setting it on a table if you have cats!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
After a while, I started to like the fishbowl look of my tanks, and converted the most of them. Some come with a bubble as stock, albeit not the U.K. versions.

My breakage rate is not much different from straight glasses; most of them, they break in the sink.

The best looking fishbowl tank, is the Kylin mini RTA. Second, is the LED version of the Big Baby Beast.

I remain waiting for an acrylic version of fishbowl glasses, as they would solve the shattering we all experienced.

I noted, with great joy, that the wicking ability of many tanks have improved when using fishbowl glasses, possibly because of the increased weight of the e-liquid.

Currently, I am looking for a fishbowl glass to fit the Kabuki, which seems unavailable at the moment.
That's why I clean my glass by hand and never EVER put it into the ultrasonic cleaner. Makes mine shatter.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Love bubble glass tanks. I do agree you have to be careful. I bought the bubble glass for my Valyrian tanks, holds 8ml. Also bought them for my Big Baby Beast tanks 7ml. Wish they made them for the Aspire Revvo, my favorite flavor tank but it only hold 3.6ml, Bummer.
The Revvo is the one with the flat discs? Have you seen this?

• Useful

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The disk coils are supposed to last a reasonable time too. If one could change the cotton on them I would likely buy one
My Revvo tanks with the flat ARC coils have great flavor and the coils last so long I get bored with the juice and wonder when the coil will die so I change up. Damn shame it's capacity is only 3.6ml. A 0.15 ohm coil at 70 watts = a ton of tank fills.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Looks like it might be worth a try, thanks for the link
I'm looking for a top air clearo, and although the Revvo looks nice, I think it would excel as a squonking tank. Would give you much more mileage.
I know about the Revvo, many people are extremely happy since it is an RDTA.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I'm looking for a top air clearo, and although the Revvo looks nice, I think it would excel as a squonking tank. Would give you much more mileage.
I know about the Revvo, many people are extremely happy since it is an RDTA.
I move around too much too squonk otherwise I would look at the Revvo squonking tank, would certainly take the small tank capacity issue out of play.
NEW! Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit - Aspire Vape Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread