I knew I shouldnt have posted so many good reviews about Virginia Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
been raving about it since Mutt sent me a bottle, and since then, everytime i have gone to the site to order some, they have been out of stock.....maybe its cuz everyone started buying it? which left me with NONE!:glare:
If that's the case, VB needs to send me a complimentary bottle lol....for all the free advertising;)....hey, it was worth a shot....
i am ADDICTED to it, and am ALL OUT!!!!
VB, please hurry up and restock!!!

sparky79

Moved On
May 15, 2010
Chicago
been raving about it since Mutt sent me a bottle, and since then, everytime i have gone to the site to order some, they have been out of stock.....maybe its cuz everyone started buying it? which left me with NONE!:glare:
If that's the case, VB needs to send me a complimentary bottle lol....for all the free advertising;)....hey, it was worth a shot....

ive tryed Vapor4Life- Electronic Cigarette: Nobacco Virginia Menthol e-Liquid ... and even though the 1 review was bad, I still enjoyed the flavor. Don't judge me for smoking VS.......

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com

Ill tell you what you are sooo right

That is the only menthol i order anymore

and when i do its 120ml or so

I never wanna run outta this stuff

Its probally my fault for the Virginia menthol running out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread