• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I Know We Kiwis are Solitary Birds But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Where are the rest of you?

I've been stomping around in this forest every night scratching up the leaves and haven't heard one of you!

Seriously though, I know of three in Hawkspay and maybe one in Wetawood, surely the City of Sales has someone? I have my suspicions that Dundeein has one. I do not believe for one minute that no-one in Metaltron or Rotaryvegas has not been attracted by the word mod (or do mods from there have to have four wheels and underchassis lighting?).

I was really inspired by the Vapeteam coverage of Vapebash- what a community spirit those American Vapers have. Even the Australians are having a Vaping Festival (the irony being they have shops/ no nic and we have the reverse). I know it's tempting to hide in the nice warm burrow (especially with winter closing in), but come on guys!

Vaping is more fun with other vapers.

Do I need to call in DoC to trudge around waving an old TV aerial around? :laugh:

090918-Kiwi-Hunt-002-web-300x299.jpg

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
lol i clicked on the wrong (right??) button and landed in Australia - New Zealand instead of Canada!! lol

~~~~~~~~~~ you seem a little lonely, then again maybe you "solitary birds" are hibernating for the winter :closedeyes:

while i'm here, might as well introduce you to Canadian Maple juice, very sweet, that mixes well with tobacco flavors...

(Juicy eJuice makes it awesome!!)

Check out a couple of our local sites like grbc.co or Maple Leaf Vapes while you're waiting for kinfolk to show up here.~~

~ puff ~ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread