i know what ecig i want. but they are gonna run out of stock by the time i get paid! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyk101

Dec 9, 2011
Chicago, IL
I agree, KGO is a great kit and one to want. There are 2 suppliers that do have a bit of stock right now but I don't think we are allowed to mention specific vendors on the forum. However even if those are out of stock, when it is time, I would suggest that you look at the Riva 1100mah ones. They easily compare with the KGO and might be more readily available and you wont go wrong with that. I have both and switch between them. The only differences I can see are that I have the newer KGO that has the 5 click on/off and the larger cone. The larger cone would only be needed if you are using Smoktech clear cartomizers. If you are going to use regular cartomizers then the Riva cone is fine. Other than that, they work identically.

evosil98

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Hawaii
www.richmanvapors.com
If your interested. I'm going to sell my Kgo soon for about $35 Shipped. I bought mine at hoosier on dec 24 christmas eve. Used for less than two months. It's in excellent condition. It's the newer one with 5 click on/off and bigger cone.

Just an option for you if your interested. I know how it feels when something you want is out of stock. Happy vaping :vapor:

sg72g2.jpg

foghu8.jpg

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Hoosier has a good deal on the kGo, but like said, they do sell out pretty fast. If their sold out before you get a chance to get one, I would also check out DarkCity Vapor. They also sell the kGo and have a good deal on it.

Another option would be an E-Power, or like already mentioned, a Riva. They are both 3.7V PVs like the kGo and have 510 connections.
When I first started, it was between the kGo and E-Power. Their both great PVs, but I went with the E-Power for a few reasons. The E-Power uses non-proprietary batteries, which are removable, and thats the biggest difference of the E-Power compared to proprietary battery PVs like the kGo/Riva/eGo. E-Power batteries cost $4-6 compared to kGo/Riva/eGo batteries that cost $14-20, and they last a lot longer before they need to be replaced. Also everything is replaceable on the E-Power, which is the other main different compared to the proprietary battery PVs. With the kGo/eGo/Riva, everything is in one unit, so if a battery needs to be replaced or a switch fails, you have to choice but to replace the whole unit everytime. With the E-Power, everything is seperate and can be bought individually. So if you need to replace a battery, you can but just a $5 battery. If a switch fails, you can buy just a $10 switch, and continue to use your existing tube and battery. That is one of the things I really like about the E-power bc the replaceable parts make it cheaper to maintain. I also like that its much easier to carry a spare battery for the E-Power. The batteries are about the size of a AA, but alittle longer, so its really easy to carry a spare battery in your pocket or bag, and if needed, unscrew the switch and pop in a fresh battery, so you really never have to worry about being stuck with a dead battery. The E-power batteries are 1050mah and I get on avg a day to a day and a half on one battery. With the proprietary battery PVs, the only way to carry a spare battery is to carry a second PV. Its not a huge deal, but its def something to consider, and personally I find it much easier to carry one PV with a small spare battery, then have to carry 2 PVs.
The kGo is def a really nice PV though, even though it uses proprietary batteries. The batteries are 1100mah so they last a long time and it gives a great vape.
Overall I think youd be really happy with any of the 3.7V PVs, and if you cant find a kGo anywhere, the E-Power or Riva would def be a second option.

Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread