I know what you guys did!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Ab buddy, it puts tears in my eyes to have to tell you this, but with me being so much like Honest Abe and George Washington who could not tell a lie ... I have to tell you the truth.
The girls gave you straight Cappuccino Smooth. Nothing exotic. But what happened was strange. It took you out of the unmarried fantasy world you live in and brought you back to reality ... well, reality for you.
You decided you were going to the Vape Lounge and get on the web cam and was going to teach everyone how to swallow turtle candy without chewing it. You said it took a tough man to pop it straight down. But you knew if Kristen caught you loitering around the Lounge you would have to do a lot of explaining. You were real nervous.
So you wore the disguise you wore to the Supplier Associates Halloween Party, a yellow bikini and a chartreuse wig thinking you wouldn't be too obvious. I guess Nixdaddy was still a little upset about you accusing him of wearing his head upside down with the hair on the bottom and he called Dr. Pammy who alerted the Staff to be on the lookout for you.
I think this is where the frogs came into the story. A winter storm was coming into Tucson and Buck and Denrock had decided to get rich by raising bull frogs and selling frog legs at the Vape Lounge. But the storm came in as you were trying to get some bull frogs at the pond. Maybe the frogs saw your bikini. I don't know. But they heard you and dove into the water and at that exact instant that winter storm hit Tucson and froze the pond over solid with ice. Now the frogs were half in and half out of the water when it hit and those little frog legs were wiggling all over the place.
You'd probably have been okay, but you ran back to the Lounge and got a push lawnmower and some burlap sacks and started mowing frog legs and throwing them in the sacks and screaming "I'm gonna be rich, I'll never go back to Chycawgo!!" Buck and Nixdaddy and Denrock heard all the noise and came running and saw what you were up to.
They started throwing snowballs at you and you loaded the top cups of the bikini with snowballs and started firing them back. Well old Buck rolled up a great big snowball and threw it at you and right about that time the storm passed on over and the sun came back out.
Now that Tucson sun hit that big old snowball and I'll be danged if that thing didn't start to boil with the sun on it and when it hit you, you got scalded from the top of your bikini down to your happy place. That made the burns from your Buzz accident start to hurt and you started screaming and ran off through the desert.
I think they were able to track you so easy because of those bright blue Voit swim fins you had on, but you ran straight to Fantasy Airlines, paid the $350.00 for carry-on luggage and flew back to Chycawgo and I guess all the pain made you revert to the person you used to be. And I'm sorry for that.
I heard later that you accidentally took three ...... thinking they were pain medications and apparently they got stuck in your throat and you couldn't turn your head for three days because your neck was so stiff. That had to be real uncomfortable.
Now you know the whole story Ab, and its the truth!

Wait a cotton picking minute What about all this cell phone video I, uh... a friend managed to pull off of certain FSUSA Junkies' cell phones. Since it's illegal to hack into someone's cell phone in some states... well all 50 , I'm not going to name, names. For the record: I personally had nothing to do with the hacking and I'm NOT saying I actually viewed the footage. The same goes for any recently discovered spy cam footage.

However based on a collection of footage from cell phones, computer vids, and my personal home video monitoring system (I installed it to guard my FSUSA juices), I'm getting quite a different story.

It looks like while three unnamed female FSUSA supplier associates talking to each other on their cell phones, a couple accidentally turned on their video recorders. Not only are they heard talking about this mystery juice, it shows one of them cough Sal... laughing as she's putting the juice in bottles labeled Swedish Fish and Gummi Bears.

Next is video of a certain Texan talking to an unnamed South Carolinian SA about how quickly the juice would knock me out. This Texan was mentioning how well it works on his cows. The Texan is later seen putting this " tent and yellowish parachute” in a big box. There's video of the side jaw/chin area of a certain Floridian SA making plane reservations to Chgo.

That's where my security cams come in. I see myself vaping some of this... PIF juice and zap! Lights out. The footage shows three unnamed supplier associates giggling as they enter my room, open the windows to make sure no lingering vapor put them to sleep, and they began to strip me!

I see even with the cold air blowing in through the windows, you ladies were truly impressed. I'm glad someone can now vouch for my NOT having any burns down there. And unnamed SA, no you weren't the first to say it's like a horse. Then these SAs began to put this tent thing on me. Oh medical geniuses, haven't you heard not to buy medicine from online pharmacies?

That wasn’t ...... you geniuses gave me. It was AMBIEN! You overdosed me with Ambien on top of the zombie juice you had me vape. You geniuses are aware that one of the side effects of Ambien is serious sleep walking, right? I'm still foggy on a LOT of what happened after that. But judging from the emails, voice messages, and flowers I've received, I apparently Auld Lang Syned all over the place.

Still pretty foggy... However Capt. Aphrodisia; Commander of the Venetian Shuttle, told me that because you guys were transporting me towards Texas and they weren't aware of my location change, when they made a few attempts to teleport me to the ship, I kept colliding with migrating birds???? That does explains all these pot marks all over my body.

Because of these disturbing events, I have not only upgraded my security system to include a LOUD siren, I have officially organized the FSUSA Protection Section. With my video buddies... oh LD and Nixs, I have to warn you Dr. Pammy knows about the spy cam but I'll get to that later. Buck and Denrock, your paperwork is still processing. TexasT even before your check bounces you were REJECTED based on a report from the FBI (Federal Bureau of Instigations).

The Protection Section has been formed to protect the FSUSA Junkies and AB's FSUSA Cuties and even includes a K-9 unit thanks to LD. Back to the crimes perpetrated upon me... According to Capt. Aphrodisia, I had a moment of clarity which I vaguely remember. I recall discovering myself in this dark shack with pictures of nekkid women and cows all over the walls. Apparently I began posting online, Capt. Aphrodisia was able to locate my coordinates and rescued me. After making sure they had helped me work all of the drugs out of me system, they teleported me back home.

This is not over. The FSUSA Protection Section is on the case. I've reported TexasT to the FBI's IID (Internal Instigation Division) which already has an entire squad devoted to him and his female kinfolk. And Capt. Ambrosia ensures me they will transport me to Venus even more often for more intimate study.

I think I've cleared up my "friends" video prank with Dr. Pammy. Let's see what else... OH; Capt Aphrodisia wants me to tell Nixxs they are too afraid to teleport someone that plays with explosives, LD she says you're too young to handle their "experimentation", and TexasT she says even if you weren't to heavy to bring on board the shuttle, there's no way in they'd ever allow your to be within a hundred light years of them.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Hey Denrock and Buck. You guys are off to a terrible start if you want to become members of the FSUSA Protection Section. You were ordered to purchase a state of the art spy cam set up. But you two cheapos used that antiquated VHS system instead. It even had a freaking blinking red light!

Although most of AB's FSUSA Cuties saw the blinking light, they didn't mind and apparently were putting on quite a show. However MistressNomad found out, "assumed" I had put it there, considered it incestuous and ripped it out. Why do they always blame the big brother? And I was going to fast forward through the sections with you anyway.

Because of you two cheapos, Dr. Pammy says all of us are perverts and will get extra "couch time". She even burned the tapes! You guys have a lot of making up to do if you want to make it on the FSUSA Protection Section.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
LMMFAO!!!!! I love how ab said an unnamed South Carolinian ( I know who that is). This is like a scene out of the FSUSA Mission Impossible movie. People turning into FSUSA zombies to do anything to get their hands on the juice.

Now see, why would you just automatically assume it was me?

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Ab, SG just admitted she has a secret wooded compound in SC. See the post below. She says she has wild birds but I think thats code for watch birds used for aerial surveillance. I'm just saying.

Me too samsmom! I don't think that our mail is even running. I am in the middle of wooded 15 acres so have not even made it to the road to check my mail. I don't think that our mail is running though. I went out to feed my wild birds today and when I was walking through the snow each time that I lifted my foot a big block of ice went flying through the air. So the snow is frozen over into ice. I am hoping that our temps get to the mid 30s tomorrow. It will be 19 tonight.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
LMMFAO!!!!! I love how ab said an unnamed South Carolinian ( I know who that is). This is like a scene out of the FSUSA Mission Impossible movie. People turning into FSUSA zombies to do anything to get their hands on the juice.

They're also out for your dress. Better take it off and... just take it off.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Yeah 757, she told on herself!:closedeyes:

Don't listen to her. Make an appt. and come on down to the office. Just make sure it's with me and not my partner, Dr. T. :?:

We'll get to the bottom of this issue you have of wanting to take off your clothes. I don't care how much therapy it takes. Me and Dr T are totally committed to helping.:2cool: We're helpers; it's who we are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread