• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I like the cart with the built in atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyinbc

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
Vancouver Island,B.C. Canada
I have found that if I keep my cart topped up with juice that one cart will last me for a full day of heavy vaping. Let it get even slightly dry and may as well toss it.

So I splurged and bought 125 carts at the discount price which works out to be 2 bucks a cart. Add the cost of juice and replacing batteries and I am thinking about 3 bucks a day. Makes me a happy camper:)

Huge problems with batteries with epuffer and the magnum when I first started. They resloved them for me and gave me a bonus ecig clip on holder to boot. I have ordered juice from puresmoker/smokesmart.ca and epuffer. And have to say that I prefer the taste of epuffer juice, but will continue to buy from smokesmart because they are 30% cheaper and it is a decent product.

A little lesson learned about the batteries for the magnum. If it doesn`t seem to give more than a puff or two before quitting? Remove the cart, hold it skyward//straight up and blast the hole with liquid air//might require a couple of repetitions,, but it works.

Maybe I am just lazy, but I like a product that is simplistic. Just not into farting around with atomizers? I will continue to buy the magnum stuff simply because I enjoy it.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
If it works for you then that's all good. I've been avoiding the built-in atomisers because I don't like the idea of throwing away a perfectly good atomiser and am wary of cost-cutting in the way these atomisers are made. Sounds like that isn't a problem for you so have fun :)

A question: is it possible to replace the filler in these carts when it gets worn out or do you just throw away the whole cart/atomiser combo?

sonnyinbc

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
Vancouver Island,B.C. Canada
At 2 bucks a pop for a 24 hour buzz///I just chuck it. If you look at the cost of atomizers for the other ecigs? and they only seem to last 3-4 weeks with out problems. Well, to me, it isn`t worth the effort of repacking. At least not when it is only 2 bucks a pop.!!

Also, just for your info.. By mistake I ordered all 125 carts as zero nic. Actually that turned out to be a blessing. Really like the procedure of taking about 10 drags and then starting to add my own juice. So far am finding the 16 mg juice to be about just right. The 11mg a bit too mild, and the 36mg way over the top. All of this of course, depending on the flavor.;)

sanneke

Moved On
May 28, 2008
USA

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
They weren't shipping Magnums anymore while they wait for the version 2 stuff to come in so they sent another 2 pc they will be carrying called an ECO. Had it for 5 days now and so far its really, really nice. Battery life is long, carts for a moderate smoker last 2 full days, no more burning taste when they expire. Still pushing it to find any flaws..but I think in the end, for mainstream, the 2 pc will definitely win the day.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
At 2 bucks a pop for a 24 hour buzz///I just chuck it. If you look at the cost of atomizers for the other ecigs? and they only seem to last 3-4 weeks with out problems. Well, to me, it isn`t worth the effort of repacking. At least not when it is only 2 bucks a pop.!!

Got it, and at that price I can see the logic. Personally, I like to play around so I'm happy refilling my carts and restuffing when the filler gets worn and gunked up. I just bought a sheet of batting which looks like it'll last me the year for 40 cents :)

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
Got it, and at that price I can see the logic. Personally, I like to play around so I'm happy refilling my carts and restuffing when the filler gets worn and gunked up. I just bought a sheet of batting which looks like it'll last me the year for 40 cents :)

What are the specs for the batting?
Where did you get it from?

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
What are the specs for the batting?
Where did you get it from?

Just standard polyester batting you can get in any fabric store. I got the thinnest grade and bought just 1/8 of a yard - I figured that even if it didn't work I could just about stand the loss of 40 cents. Turns out that it works fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread