I lit an analog. YUK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrammaCool

Feb 17, 2012
San Antonio
I have been happily vaping for one month after smoking cigarettes since the crust on the earth cooled. So today, like some of you have mentioned, I was curious about how one of the ole "stinks" would taste. I had one left in a pack, stuck in the back of a drawer...you know in case I totally flipped out one day and they were threatening me with a Valium dart gun.

I was nervous. Was it going to be good?(Scary thought).

Well, I took two drags and could only taste burning paper. It was disgusting! Seriously, no good flavor, just cinder tasting, like the chimney hubby burns newspaper in to get the charcoal started. Then I looked at the filter and saw the brown residue gunk (like I used to have to Windex off the television screen).

I stomped it out, threw it in the (outdoor) trash can and picked up my pv. Heaven. Tasted great.

Guess I truly am over those nasty things. What a wonderful feeling! Thanks ECF.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Congratulations! It took me several months before I stopped finding the smell of a cigarette attractive. I didn't want to smoke them, but the smell was associated with so many good memories of stress relieved. Now I walk by someone smoking and do the traditional nose-wrinkle and breathe through my mouth until I'm past the stink. I don't want to ever turn into an anti-smoking zealot, but that doesn't mean I want to smell them.

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Congrats! Ya...When I am around smoke now I feel like one of those horrible people who starts waving their hands and coughing. Annoying, I know...but that is what it's like. I find being around smoke repulsive now. And I am just under the two month mark after quitting. I wonder if I will ever think that it smells good again? I doubt it.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I have to say, though I've been vaping almost exclusively, I still find the occasional analog while drinking to be a nice treat.. I'll just shut my blasphemous mouth now..

Haha. That was my biggest fear, drinking. Would I be able to drink without craving an analog? I refrained from drinking for over a month. I was afraid to set foot in the local pub. Normally I'd burn back to back analogs when I drank. Then, I screwed up the nerve and walked into the pub. Took me a few minutes to get used to the cigarette stink, but not once did I crave a smoke. I did vape a lot, but it never occurred to me to bum a smoke. A few months later, I took a puff and almost gagged. I'm done with them.

RedChief

Mar 10, 2012
Labrador, Canada
These posts made me chuckle. It's been a week now for me and I have no desire to go back, I was worried about the morning coffee but my little vaping friend fills the need amazingly enough. I caught myself vaping a little too much but the cheap e-cig kills the battery so it helps me from chain vaping lol! Analogs can kiss my soles!

Fyre904

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
St Augustine FL
Just wait lol later they will start to smell good again but they wont taste good lmao. Once in a while I'll walk out of a store or gas station where employees are smoking and the smell makes me think I want to smoke an analog cig, but I know better by now lmao. I have asked friends to hit theirs and they never taste as good as they smell any more. I just go to my car and grab my PV anymore when that happens, mmmm frozen lime drop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread