I live in NY.. anyone still shipping here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRNY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2016
Rockland County, NY
The company I was dealing with, Perfect vape, for supplies said that they will not ship anything at all to NY well before the ban kicked in July 1. Phil Busardo suggested Nicotine Wholsalers. I called them and they said they will keep shipping until they are told to stop. I got a litre of 100mg to go in the freezer and it should last me about 5 years. I get flavorings from FlavorWest and they should never be banned as they are also used for food flavoring. PG you can get anywhere. I don't use VG, but I saw it at Walmart.

PJ (if you don't mind me calling you that)--where are these Wholesalers? I'm in NY and was unaware of this ban. Now I'm almost out of Nic. Just tried Liquid Barn, and the NY ban's in force there.

I kicked a pack and a half a day habit with Ecigs. I'm obviously not alone. I wonder if people realize how disgusting/malevolent these rulings are? My dad died of lung cancer. If he vaped, he wouldn't have. It's that simple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CAAB

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
I'm in NY and was unaware of this ban. Now I'm almost out of Nic. Just tried Liquid Barn, and the NY ban's in force there.

Hi MarkRNY. I can't say for sure, but I think a few places are still shipping to NY. Try Heartland Vapes, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers or Wizard Labs as an example. I haven't ordered from these places myself but I hear good things from other members.

There is also the larger problem of the PMTA deadline on Sept. 9 2020. There is a question as to whether liquid nicotine will be available past that date. It's open to interpretation at this point. Definitely though there will be an effect on what kind of vaping hardware is available. It will all have to be approved by FDA through a very costly application in order to be marketed in the US.

In addition, there is legislation under consideration that would tax it to such a level that it would be unaffordable to the average consumer. Not to mention a USPS vape mail ban that has a good chance of passing into law.

You'll have to follow some of the other forums for more info on that stuff, not really my area of expertise. You can also follow CASAA to find out more and learn how you can help through signing petitions or contacting members of congress, that kind of thing. A lot of activity on that front right now: CASAA

A lot of people have decided to stock up longterm in case liquid nicotine becomes unavailable going forward. You mention Liquid Barn. They have a vape apocalypse calculator that helps you calculate how much nicotine you would need over a number of years. Vape Apocalypse Calculator

In case you were wondering, nicotine can last a number of years if stored properly in a freezer. That's a different topic that I or other members could go over if you like.

Best of luck! Again, I'm sure anyone would be happy to help with further questions.

MarkRNY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2016
Rockland County, NY
Hi MarkRNY. I can't say for sure, but I think a few places are still shipping to NY. Try Heartland Vapes, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers or Wizard Labs as an example. I haven't ordered from these places myself but I hear good things from other members./QUOTE]

My God. We're in a police state. It starts on the coasts and spreads everywhere. They take something absolutely innocuous--actually benevolent--stigmatize it, then ban it. As you mentioned, they're going to either tax vaping out of existence or recoup their lost tax revenue if it kills us--and they'll create the very black market that WILL kill people in doing so! This affects everyone. It's a civil rights issue and should be fought by everybody--vapers and non-vapers.

Sorry for getting emotional (actually, I could have said much more but reigned myself and my language in...with difficulty). Thanks for the info. It helps a lot. Btw--are there any vapers "Resistance" blogs or youtube channels? If not, there should be. There should be many. Youtube channels in particular can be very effective.

Thanks, PJ.

Reactions: pjmarkert

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
MarkRNY, you might want to check that [/Quote] in your post. It's missing a [ in the front of it.

Regarding blogs or YouTube channels that are geared towards vaping activism, other than CASAA, I am not familiar. But I wonder if @Katya would know such things? Perhaps she can chime in. I know there are a lot of people who are very active when it comes to vapors rights, so you are in good company.

In any case, I hope you are able to get what you need in regards to vaping supplies.

MarkRNY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2016
Rockland County, NY
Perhaps @MarkRNY you could try starting a new thread with an inquiry about vaping activism resources? Maybe you would get more traction there. I am not sure I have seen a specific thread on the topic. Hope that helps.

I'm sorry it took so long to reply. Things are kind of nuts here.

Thanks for the info. I found a Wholesaler who's still shipping to NY thanks to your post. When things calm down with biz, I will start a thread about vaping activism. It's badly needed. They're not going to stop, imo. I'll check out CASSA, asap.

Much appreciated, PJ.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I may be wrong, but I thought the NY ban only bans finished ejuice sales. Nicotine base is not ejuice. Therefore, if I'm right, you need to find a nicotine seller that you can buy nicotine base from and flavors and VG and PG and make your own.

I don't know of heartlandvapes.com ships to NY but they have everything you need at very reasonable prices. I just skimmed though their shipping info page & did not see anything about not shipping to NY

If you want to buy small quantities look under their "DIY sizes" menu all the way tot he right. If you want to buy larger quantities like liters and larger, look under the Nicotine, VG and PG menus all the way to the left.

They also have a DIY starter kit you can buy that comes with 120ml nic, VG, PG, your choice of 5 flavors, bottles, gloves, syringes, etc. It's $31.94 if you get the 100mg nic base in 100% VG.

Shipping is reasonable and free for orders $50+.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    I found a Wholesaler who's still shipping to NY thanks to your post.

That's great news, glad to hear. It's a good time to stock up.

I may be wrong, but I thought the NY ban only bans finished ejuice sales. Nicotine base is not ejuice. Therefore, if I'm right, you need to find a nicotine seller that you can buy nicotine base from and flavors and VG and PG and make your own.

Different businesses are handling the NY thing in different ways. Some are flat out refusing to ship anything, although I haven't checked in a while. Others won't ship any eliquid or nicotine base.

I tried to look at the actual wording on the legislation that was passed and I got a major headache. It's one of those things you need a good few hours to carefully read and digest. CASAA's summary was helpful but there are still some grey areas.

I'm already stocked up here though for decades at this point, aside from the stuff that has alternate uses, like VG and PG. Who knows when they'll pull the rug out.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm sorry it took so long to reply. Things are kind of nuts here.

Thanks for the info. I found a Wholesaler who's still shipping to NY thanks to your post. When things calm down with biz, I will start a thread about vaping activism. It's badly needed. They're not going to stop, imo. I'll check out CASSA, asap.

Much appreciated, PJ.

Who? Why not post the link or the name of the vendor?

Please help others.

• Agree
    Reactions: Territoo

BobbyShmuks

Moved On
    Sep 5, 2020
    Europe
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Spam

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    If you reside in NYC, I have a small bundle of ejuice I dont like, and some I dont vape anymore.. some are full and some are half way...Its only to help whoever cant order online and needs it. Please dont pm me if you dont need it..
    Not posting in classified because its for local pick up only and it isnt for everyone. Only for those that actually need it!
    If interested and you need juice pm me. ..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York

Out of curiosity, I tried that line of inquiry with River Supply Co. They said they can't ship anything nicotine to an individual in NYS.

Since I am stocked, it's not of deep concern to me, I just thought I'd share that tidbit of info.

• Informative
    Reactions: Mowgli

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Out of curiosity, I tried that line of inquiry with River Supply Co. They said they can't ship anything nicotine to an individual in NYS.

Since I am stocked, it's not of deep concern to me, I just thought I'd share that tidbit of info.

Some retailers take the "play it safe" approach. I have come across retailers that won't even ship hardware to NY.

pjmarkert

ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2013
    Lake View, NY
    PJ (if you don't mind me calling you that)--where are these Wholesalers? I'm in NY and was unaware of this ban. Now I'm almost out of Nic. Just tried Liquid Barn, and the NY ban's in force there.

I kicked a pack and a half a day habit with Ecigs. I'm obviously not alone. I wonder if people realize how disgusting/malevolent these rulings are? My dad died of lung cancer. If he vaped, he wouldn't have. It's that simple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Well Prince Andrew (Cuomo) has to get his cigarette taxes.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

pjmarkert

ECF Veteran
    Dec 13, 2013
    Lake View, NY

Flavored juice ban in May 2020. Shipping of anything with nicotine banned in July 2020.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread