I look like a bag lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I've never had any juice stains on clothing that didn't come out in a normal wash.
Might have sumthin to do with the material, I guess.

For red or black greases, blood or used motor oil I use fast orange or gojo hand cleaner.
Dawn dish soap works well also, but you gotta be careful with how much clothing and how much dawn is rubbed into them clothes.
Too much makes an extra foamy mess in the washing machine.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
I've never had any juice stains on clothing that didn't come out in a normal wash.
Might have sumthin to do with the material, I guess.

For red or black greases, blood or used motor oil I use fast orange or gojo hand cleaner.
Dawn dish soap works well also, but you gotta be careful with how much clothing and how much dawn is rubbed into them clothes.
Too much makes an extra foamy mess in the washing machine.
have to hunt my mod down sometimes,but still can remember what i watched as a kid.

• Winner
Reactions: Fidola13

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't either? Or maybe I do, I save my work clothes for work and hope is mostly disreputable. Especially lately.

However, what is UNFIXABLE was when I'd get bleach on my work stuff, especially from the dang Waterpik that thing can spray. But, ever since I have been using bleach as my toothpaste, well, no more gum infections and like every time I go to the dentist, they're like "how do you keep all the tartar off' and I tell them the methodology suggested by the Crazy Insane but Experienced Dentist who figured out when my mouth swelled up, it was a gum infection not a bone one and they look all weirded out, but they're like, "Seems to be working."

Stains, eeeh I use Oxyclean with every load I swear by the stuff.

I have been known to spill things on occasion.

Anna

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    EFQCQ9BXkAgUyd3

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I've always blot the area with cold water as soon as it happens and haven't had any problems, though I will hide for a little while as it dries; especially when I spill some on my lap :(.

just cold water no detergent. Ok. I’ll give it a try. I always look like I never wash my clothes

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    'S okay you can overdo it anyway. I will never forget the day I was going on a date with the husband and like, I decided I would get really dressed up including my platform boots. The rest of my outfit.... I'd call it tasteful but skimpy.

We went to an AA meeting first and afterwards a very elderly gentleman pulled me aside and was like, "Keep coming back. You never have to go back out on the streets if you don't want to." :lol::lol:

I literally had no idea what to say, other than, "Ahh,,, thank you?"

With them boots I now always wear jeans although I too find the paint splattered ones to be kinda cute.

Whatever you do no stonewash. I implore you.:wub:

Anna

Reactions: CMD-Ky

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    With all the juice spots on my t shirts and sweatshirts. Obviously I use I a good detergent but how do I get those darn juice spots out of my clothes?

any suggestions

Juice spots on my clothes always come out in the wash without treating. It may be that certain colors of flavors are heard to wash out? In that case, have you tried Shout Advanced? I love the stuff. Spray it on the spot, work it in and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before putting in the wash.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I don't either? Or maybe I do, I save my work clothes for work and hope is mostly disreputable. Especially lately.

However, what is UNFIXABLE was when I'd get bleach on my work stuff, especially from the dang Waterpik that thing can spray. But, ever since I have been using bleach as my toothpaste, well, no more gum infections and like every time I go to the dentist, they're like "how do you keep all the tartar off' and I tell them the methodology suggested by the Crazy Insane but Experienced Dentist who figured out when my mouth swelled up, it was a gum infection not a bone one and they look all weirded out, but they're like, "Seems to be working."

Stains, eeeh I use Oxyclean with every load I swear by the stuff.

I have been known to spill things on occasion.

Anna

well it looks like I just need to be more careful. See problem is i throw all my clothes in together. Not too smart really!!! Thanks for all the help.

sars

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Juice spots on my clothes always come out in the wash without treating. It may be that certain colors of flavors are heard to wash out? In that case, have you tried Shout Advanced? I love the stuff. Spray it on the spot, work it in and let it sit for at least 10 minutes before putting in the wash.

mom so lazy with laundry I throw it all in together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread