I love Bananas and I ordered TPA ripe banana flavor. I would like some banana recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have some of that also. It is VERY potent, try a drop to start with, it can take over everything else if you are not careful. I mix up 100mls at a time and I use 1 drop in my strawberry/ pineapple and its there. I messed up a whole 100ml of a simple tobacco when I added 1mls to it, the smell was nausiating and the taste almost erased the tobacco which was at 7 %.

Reactions: Vapemom23

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
It starts to taste like Banana Runts at a higher percentage. I mix it with tfa banana cream that's tasty but weak. It brings it out more. Here's one of my recipes with it.

Creamy Monkey Nuts

TFA Banana Cream 10%
Capella Irish Cream 5%
TFA Ripe Banana 1%
Amaretto Almond 2% (I think it was capella, could have been flavor west, don't remember.)
Some Sweetener if you want.

It's really good, I was stuck on it for almost 2 months, still revisit once in awhile.

brokepainter

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Bristol, Tn USA
I only use RBA's so I don't have to worry about anything cracking. I am so glad I came here and asked about the percentage instead of going with my old routine of starting at 8% and go from there. It sounds like it would have been to much right out of the gate. LOL

And thank you for the recipe, Creamy Monkey Nuts sounds like a good recipe to try out when I get my flavors in the mail.

MissAmerican

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
It starts to taste like Banana Runts at a higher percentage. I mix it with tfa banana cream that's tasty but weak. It brings it out more. Here's one of my recipes with it.

Creamy Monkey Nuts

TFA Banana Cream 10%
Capella Irish Cream 5%
TFA Ripe Banana 1%
Amaretto Almond 2% (I think it was capella, could have been flavor west, don't remember.)
Some Sweetener if you want.

It's really good, I was stuck on it for almost 2 months, still revisit once in awhile.

That sounds really good, I'm gonna have to make this! I'm always on the look out for recipes that use almond amaretto too, my family says it smells like pancakes when I vape it. Like the other posters said banana is really potent. I would start with 1% let it sit for a day before adding any more to a mix. A mix of banana, peanut butter and sweet cream or sugar cookie sounds good. Makes me hungry just thinking about it ha. Ooh banana and white chocolate might make for a good mix too.

Last edited:

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
If I recall correctly, this flavor is a tank cracker right?

Yes it must be a super cracker. I use glass and or stainless, but I just mixed up a batch of TC1's "jello monkey" (mmm smells very promising, steeping now) and the tfa ripe banana "locked" up a 1ml syringe 'tighter than dicks hatband' on the first draw. I had to bail on the syringe and go with drops instead of risking putting that plastic chem reaction into the bottle of juice. If it can do that to a poly syringe, then I'd hate to see what it would do to a cheap clearo or a poly squeeze bottle for that matter.

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
TC1's "Jello Monkey"

8% TFA Strawberry
4% TFA ripe banana
3% TFA sweet cream

Strong flavor for sure couldnt wait for the full steep this one needs, had to give it a drip...the banana is blowing out the other flavors...strong banana runts candy, but its only had a half dozen hot zaps and shakes with cover off only about 12 hours old...so...

Reactions: Hafizpiluz

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
Just so y'all are aware - the juices that trash syringes don't actually hurt the body of the syringe at all - it's the rubber tips that are trashed. So don't throw away the syringe - you can always use it with another plunger/tip.

Also, if you know in advance you're going to be working with a flavor that eats up the tips - try this:

Dip the tip of the syringe into some plain VG (or PG) - this will kinda-sorta protect the rubber tip. Draw only air into the syringe up to about the .3 mark, THEN put the needle in the flavor/fluid and draw up the amount needed. When pushing the plunger down, allow the AIR to push out the flavor/fluid - never allowing the rubber tip to come into contact with the flavor/fluid.

Then pull out the plunger immediately, and wash it in hot/soapy water. Wallah - no more ruined syringe-tip-plungers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread