I love my new GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I just got my GGT in the mail today from a member in Chicago.
Wow, now I see how great it is!

So light weight and beautifully crafted.
I think the button lock is really an important feature I don't have on any other mod.

Great work you do Imeo!
I am looking forward to receiving my Slim and the AFS.

24fwhvs.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just got my GGT in the mail today from a member in Chicago.
Wow, now I see how great it is!

So light weight and beautifully crafted.
I think the button lock is really an important feature I don't have on any other mod.

Great work you do Imeo!
I am looking forward to receiving my Slim and the AFS.

24fwhvs.jpg

thanks a lot my friend Big!! You will soon have your slim too, so I hope to be the most happy smoker in the world:):):):)

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
:cool:thats cool big buyer is it as nice as it looks in the pictures it looks nice just 5 or 6 volts come on you said you would lend it to me to try it out i guess i will have to pry it out of your cold dead hands first lol:lol::lol::lol::lol: you cant blame a alien for tryin :cool::cool::cool::lol::lol:glad you recived it brother i just like the button design and the letters gg

rivaporer1954

Moved On
Dec 10, 2009
jacksonville
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: multiple of banned member

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I agree with Vapnaway as usual. I got my GG Transformer a couple of months ago. What a wonderfull vaping expeience I have had with my GG. And the AFS is way ahead of the time. With the batteries and the AFS, I can vape all day with no reloading of batteries or E-Liquid all day long. I don't think thre is another E-Cig out there that can perform like that.
When you have a GG, if you desire, you can join the friendly GG Family and Support Group. There are many people eager to help you and to answer your questions. You got the genius inventor Imeo, lovely Lisa, the european distributor who is always curteous and helpfull. You got wonderfull people like Vapnaway, Stormy and of course, myself. There are many wonderfull videos on YouTube to answer most of your questions. Welcome to the GG Family and the ownership of the Best E-Cig in the World.

Thanks a lot Riva my friend for this nice quick review, I am sure and I hope that you will stay happy for many years with your last cig. You will save money and effort and I will try t keep updating all my people when I can:):)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I agree with Vapnaway as usual. I got my GG Transformer a couple of months ago. What a wonderfull vaping expeience I have had with my GG. And the AFS is way ahead of the time. With the batteries and the AFS, I can vape all day with no reloading of batteries or E-Liquid all day long. I don't think thre is another E-Cig out there that can perform like that.
When you have a GG, if you desire, you can join the friendly GG Family and Support Group. There are many people eager to help you and to answer your questions. You got the genius inventor Imeo, lovely Lisa, the european distributor who is always curteous and helpfull. You got wonderfull people like Vapnaway, Stormy and of course, myself. There are many wonderfull videos on YouTube to answer most of your questions. Welcome to the GG Family and the ownership of the Best E-Cig in the World.

awwww, that is so nice, Riva, please do spend some more time here on the GG forum.
Don't forget now that Rob at Vapor Kings as the US distributer is also now part of the GG family too. We're growing. :D:D:D

P.S. I'm going to have to mention also that many of my BEST customers are actually non-Europeans. Those of you Japanese vapers that do read this forum - HUGE thanks for all your business, it's really appreciated. :) :)

Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
k48lxx.jpg

Yippee.
My GG Slim came today! Just on time for holiday Vaping.
Now, just waiting for that AFS...

Thank you Imeo. What a beautiful quality piece!

HAHAHAH I see yours sitting right where mine rests most of the time... right on the row between the function keys and the numbers.... waiting for me to pick it up... when its not in my pocket....

Nice gold one... I want one of those now...

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
NICE Big Buyer!!!!
I really fancy a gold slim myself - specially after having received my stock the other day - SOLD OUT AGAIN even before I could take a photo of that particular model..............:shock::shock::shock:

Sold out again... are you serious..? wow.. I knew they would not sit around long. Imeo, more quantities please....

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Sold out again... are you serious..? wow.. I knew they would not sit around long. Imeo, more quantities please....

I am ready Vapn my friend, I am always ready:D:D

If I dont satisfy all people I will not rest!!

Yes, all slims went immediately apart from one final lonely silver one.
All silver GGTs now gone, two gold capped ones left only.
All AFS gone, sold last four today...........
All 801 HVs gone
Only a few AFS atties left in stock.

Next GG order has already been placed and Imeo has promised to ship to me on Monday...........

Awaiting 3 large orders of batteries and accessories and various other bits and pieces from China too.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have been enjoying my GGT and GG Slim all day today.
Just thinking now about how good a Super Slim would be with a Slim AFS.

My AFS should be in my hands if the Post Office cooperates next week. That will be fun to make work. No more dripping....wow.

Wait to make the GGTS first and my next invention will be the slim AFS Big:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread