I love these signature things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerofParanoia

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
San Marcos, TX
No, that doesn't make you weird.... It makes you a PV junkie!!! :p

But if it makes you feel any better, you're with the right crowd here on ECF! :toast:

Yeah, the welcoming environment on this website made it that much easier to make the switch. Everyone here is kind.

On a side note, I like your signature, haha.

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
I log in multiple times a day just to see how many analogs I've avoided by switching to the 510, haha.
Does that make me weird? :p

I could never figure out exactly how much it costs me a day in juice due to not using carts, so I can't make one. Any suggestions?
I have an expenses excel sheet, it's available to use if ya want Here and it can be a little more acurate than the sig pics....although the sigpics are fairly cool too

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Is there any way to get a non-excel spreadsheet? Unfortunately, I do not have excel atm.

Open Office is free and will read Excel files. Since i hardy ever use Office i use Open office cant see spending money for something i rarely use. Might not look as pretty as MS office but it gets the job done.

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
I wish I were dedicated enough to go through and fill that out.
But with my artistic mind, numbers just make me cringe.

Nice spreadsheet though. It's very thorough.
ty...i didnt make the sheet till i was about about six months in.
the sheet does all the calculations so you don't have to cringe too much and the results are instant too.
TBO i look at it a dozen times a day just to see how much more i have saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread