The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I love this ejuice

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by rielevilnside, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rielevilnside

rielevilnside Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2012
    Renton Washington
    Wow I just wanted to say after stumbling upon this juice I haven't bought any other brand. I have been blown away by the flavor and vapor production despite it having a higher vg than I usually prefer. It is Absolutely delicious!!! You guys rock and Thank you very much for your dedication to putting out a reputable product. Not only reliable but its the same juice in every bottle. IE I order the same flavor every time and it taste just as good as the last batch. I love it!!! :vapor:

2. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Well thank you so much for the compliments! I apologize in being absent so much and late to responding, but it is our pleasure to provide a quality product to y'all. I have been dealing with medical procedures, and more recently real estate agents. We're considering after doing our taxes and working with our accountant moving back towards St. Louis and opening a retail shop that would allow an additional mixing facility along with a B&M storefront. It's risky and if the FDA nixed things we'd be up a creek, but kinda feel the reward outweighs the risk.

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for leaving such kind remarks, as well as supporting KBV :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.