The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Love VaporBomb.com!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by IndustrialAction, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Hello all! I've been trying to post this for a couple of days but the ECF forum is a pain-in-the-you-know-what for "newbies". Anyway, I finally got my post count up and I wanted to post my first VB review. For some reason my signature option isn't working quite yet so I can't fly the VB banner in my sig but I'll work on figuring that out. Now, on to the review...

First order, all 18mg, all 60PG/40VG

Cinna-Bomb: OMG! If there was only one flavor to vape on for the rest of my life this would be it!

Peach: Absolutely delicious! I'm so glad that peach is the FotW! I have another 30ml coming any day now.

Red-Bomb: Definitely has that same hard-to-place flavor that red bull has. It reminds me of cotton candy. This one is a winner as well.

Custom mix coffee/english toffee/chocolate: I was going for a reproduction of my current favorite beverage from SB, the toffee mocha. I'm getting very strong coffee but not really tasting the other two flavors. I'm letting this one sit for a couple more days before trying again. Unfortunately, this one was the one that I had the highest hopes for and isn't quite there yet.

Rootbeer: haven't vaped it yet but it smells good
    Harry's Irish Cream: same
    Kona Coffee: same

As soon as I get a chance to vape the last three, I'll post an update. I have another order coming tomorrow and will post a review on those ASAP. If anyone has any tips, tricks or suggestions on VB flavors, please let me know. I'll never buy from another vendor after vaping Cinna-Bomb!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.