The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I love you....but.

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by PocketGroove, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PocketGroove

PocketGroove Full Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Naples, Italy
    Mom and Pop,

I love your juice. ...I mean, seriously, I REALLY love your juice. It's pretty much all I vape. RY4/RY4v2/Pchela's/Bait...love em. Love trying new stuff.

But........

........your 30ml bottles suck. They leak pretty bad. The little 10ml guys are very nice. VERY Nice, actually. But those 30mls don't cut it for pocket carry. The label always get wet and shredded. The caps fill with excess juice. I DON'T LIKE WASTING A DROP OF YOUR PRECIOUS JUICE!

After months and months of vaping you guys' products, I just wanted to provide some constructive criticism on the only downside I see.
    Did I mention I love you? Cause I do.

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

:lol:

I have never had a problem with the 30ml bottles--but the 10ml one will leak on me if I look at them too hard. Sometimes the differences in personal experience are compleatly inexplicable :laugh:

Have you looked at the nozzle/dripper tip thingy? My wife had a couple of bottles leak in her purse and it turned out the nozzle had split and there was no way the bottle could create a seal. I don't think they arrived split because none of them had leaked in the package, but you never know.

My first suggestion may not work for you (since it works for me but I don't have a problem with the 30ml bottles) and that's to transfer the juice from the 30ml to 15ml bottles. I don't pocket carry much anymore (I use tanks and genesis units) but for my refill/maintenance kit I use the 15ml bottles.

Other than that I would think it's likely something you're doing or something in your "environment," since I've had bottle from quite a few other vendors (before Mom and Pop opened shop) and had a couple of friends send me their DIY flavours and all the 30ml have been identical. Perhaps the size just doesn't play well with your pockets and the 15ml might work after all.

Or perhaps there's just something about M&P's 30ml bottles that don't like your pockets--weirder things have happened...

3. PocketGroove

PocketGroove Full Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Naples, Italy

Yeah, you may have something there. My environment since I started vaping earlier this year has been 100+degree Texas heat and I'm strictly a dripper so pocketing a bottle is a must. I'm opening and closing the bottles all the time, all day long to bust out a few drops. I expect a little seepage, but the M&P 30ml has considerably more than others bottles from other makers.

I will say, I do love that the bottles have the little dripping top, there are some stores out there who's bottles don't even have them (*cough* virgin vapor *cough*), so you have to bust out a syringe and everyone around pretty much thinks you're insane for carrying one around and having a drawer full of needles.

I'm not ready to put a tank on my provari, I love dripping too much.

4. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Um, yeah. I don't go out in heat like that. The couple of times I've had to, i've had a bit of problem with seepage if I had a bottle of juice with me--but I've also had problems with my pen leaking into the cap (I use fountain pens).

Since the 10ml bottles work for you you could try refilling them from the 30's. Also, the 5/6ml bottles they have here Plastic Dropper Bottle - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop are pretty bullet-proof--I've never had problems with them even when I was exclusively using bottom feeders. And if you have any handy, there's always the medicine bottles with the eyedroppers in the cap, like tylenol and gas relief drops for infants come in--nice thick polypropylene bottles with sturdy caps and positive seals in the lids.

Perhaps we can talk Pop into designing a unit for dripping that self-corrects for pressure differences due to altitude/barometric changes and temperature fluctuations... :laugh:

5. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi PocketGroove

sorry to hear about the 30ml bottle leaking like that i have brought this up with Scuba. I hope its not a problem the 15 and 30 ml bottles are made in the USA at least that what the supplier tells us. I use to conseal carry and still do some times but this is my open carry set up hehe PICT0023.jpg
    :laugh::facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.