I love you Mom and Pop!!!! A store review/worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasteofflames

Jan 5, 2012
GA
So, got my order in today from M&P, and I must say...freak yeah, you guys rock. Ordered 2 scuba tanks (diy models) and 2 10ml bottels of juice. What came in the package was 4 tanks (note says 2 were sample tanks that didn't pass muster, so I've got a bunch of extra parts) 2 1.7 ohm Smoktechs, a syringe with 2 needles, and 4 10ml bottles of juice! So, my order doubled, and I got the parts I was kicking myself for not buying for free. Needless to say, I've had great service across the board when it comes to vaping supplies, and you guys absolutely destroyed my expectations. I have one scuba loaded with an all VG blend, and the included cartos are running beautifully. Pop asked me to let him know if the 1.7s were flooding and thus far I'm having no issues. I'll report back on flooding issues when I load up a thinner juice into one of the others.

Keep being awesome Mom and Pop!!

-Zach

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
So, got my order in today from M&P, and I must say...freak yeah, you guys rock. Ordered 2 scuba tanks (diy models) and 2 10ml bottels of juice. What came in the package was 4 tanks (note says 2 were sample tanks that didn't pass muster, so I've got a bunch of extra parts) 2 1.7 ohm Smoktechs, a syringe with 2 needles, and 4 10ml bottles of juice! So, my order doubled, and I got the parts I was kicking myself for not buying for free. Needless to say, I've had great service across the board when it comes to vaping supplies, and you guys absolutely destroyed my expectations. I have one scuba loaded with an all VG blend, and the included cartos are running beautifully. Pop asked me to let him know if the 1.7s were flooding and thus far I'm having no issues. I'll report back on flooding issues when I load up a thinner juice into one of the others.

Keep being awesome Mom and Pop!!

-Zach

hehe!! Glad you liked your little surprise Zach we feel very strong about our customers all of them. The truth is with out customers there would be no mom and pop, as some of you may know we don't have big sales once in awhile we have a different approach be nice all year (lol) and those that order will never know what surprise they could get. I think that's more fun for everyone we simply will not forget the first order we got and we feel the same way to this day we thank all of you so lets have fun. Fun to me is giving back to ya'll as much as I can (hehe) and that's how we feel:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread