The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I love you Mom and Pop!!!! A store review/worship.

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by tasteofflames, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tasteofflames

tasteofflames Full Member

Jan 5, 2012
    GA
    So, got my order in today from M&P, and I must say...freak yeah, you guys rock. Ordered 2 scuba tanks (diy models) and 2 10ml bottels of juice. What came in the package was 4 tanks (note says 2 were sample tanks that didn't pass muster, so I've got a bunch of extra parts) 2 1.7 ohm Smoktechs, a syringe with 2 needles, and 4 10ml bottles of juice! So, my order doubled, and I got the parts I was kicking myself for not buying for free. Needless to say, I've had great service across the board when it comes to vaping supplies, and you guys absolutely destroyed my expectations. I have one scuba loaded with an all VG blend, and the included cartos are running beautifully. Pop asked me to let him know if the 1.7s were flooding and thus far I'm having no issues. I'll report back on flooding issues when I load up a thinner juice into one of the others.

Keep being awesome Mom and Pop!!

-Zach

2. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    And that kind of generosity and service never seems to go away. Anybody who tries them will be back.

3. Kim151

Kim151 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2012
    Hawaii
    Yes sir! Can't go wrong with mom and pop.

4. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    hehe!! Glad you liked your little surprise Zach we feel very strong about our customers all of them. The truth is with out customers there would be no mom and pop, as some of you may know we don't have big sales once in awhile we have a different approach be nice all year (lol) and those that order will never know what surprise they could get. I think that's more fun for everyone we simply will not forget the first order we got and we feel the same way to this day we thank all of you so lets have fun. Fun to me is giving back to ya'll as much as I can (hehe) and that's how we feel:)

5. ChellyNelly

ChellyNelly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Put my second order in last week, can't freakin' wait! I've been handing out business cards and recommendations like a woman possessed. I just love these folks. :)

6. julbil98

julbil98 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Fredericksburg, VA
    Got my order today!!! Tank #2 and am loving it!!! (new I should have ordered 2) Then there was a bottle of grasshopper in the package too!!! Just in time for Girl Scout cookies!!! I am going to vape it and eat thin mints at the same time!!! When are you guys coming back to VA????

7. 510_virgin

510_virgin Full Member

Aug 21, 2009
    Los Angeles
    I gotta say their tanks and liquid are absolutely AMAZING!
    I won't order liquid from another vendor...period.

I'm glad I found them before I ordered from 20 other vendors just to be disappointed.

On day 6 without analogs and I owe a lot of that to Mom & Pop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.