I may be vaping outside this winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
My wife's best friend sent the following article to her today and now I gotta vape outside. That's gonna suck cause I live in North Dakota. I need some ammo. Please help.

81bdb4cb7903e6ea08617f92d2048163.jpg

4e6cc2141fda669d465a5eac2dbed684.jpg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
If your wife is going to believe some propoganda rather than what you tell her than your problem is a lot bigger then the issue of vaping.
I question how much of a "best friend" your wifes friend is trying to cause discord in your marriage.

Please ask your wife and her "friend" if PG was such a lung irritant then why is it the carrier in many asthma medications?

Also why on earth should you vape outside? It is your house and from what I read the article said nothing about second hand vape?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
That's all it takes? Some yadda yadda on a smart phone by someone with no citations for what she is talking about? Sigh...

Reading between the (phone) lines that junk science has already been debunked more than once. See the links others have already provided. But if you are dealing with the "I read it on the internets so it must be true" crowd nothing we say to counter it is gonna help.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
My hubby keeps seeing articles and news clips about the dangers of ecigs. I tell him how slanted they are and try to nip anything negatve in the bud by saying I looked into what was being said and here is why it is SO WRONG! Vaping has saved my health and I will go down fighting to keep doing it. I have tried so many things to quit. I still use nic gum when I can't vape. I was a smoker for 40 years, and my parents smoked, so basically, all my life, I was a smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread