I may have stumbled onto my ADV! Just have a question about Koolada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
I try to make things simple and not work with drops and intricate calculations... I'm more of a toss it together and see what happens type. I had a 30ml bottle with 25ml of my standard base... 10ml 100%pg 36mg nic base, 10ml VG, 5ml PG. This is my standard base shooting for a 10-12ish mg final product that gives me about 5ml to play with flavors. I suddenly remembered Vanilla Velamints, and how much I used to love them. To my base I added 2ml TFA Vanilla Swirl, 2ml of 10% menthol in PG (Wizard Labs), and 1ml Ethyl Maltol. It was pretty darn good mixed fresh, and it matured nicely over a week's time. I do need to tweak it a bit, maybe add some other mint flavors and tweak the vanilla a bit, but I have vaped this mix for a week and not gotten sick of it. Just mixed up a new batch. Will Koolada add even more of that Velamint coolness without overpowering the vanilla notes? I don't want to increase the menthol, as that seems to be at the right level for me. Does anyone combine Koolada and menthol in their mixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread