I May Have To Give Up PV :`(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
I'm getting desperate, I love my WOW555 PG juice, and it's been out of stock, for almost 3 months, now. If they don't get any in soon, I may have to give up on my PV, and go back to analogs. This is the only flavor that has kept me off of analogs, for the past 7 months, now. I have tried all of the other samples, but nothing has come close to an analog like the WOW555 PG. I don't like the VG, because it left a vegetable oil coating in my mouth, that I couldn't get rid of, until I brushed my teeth, and the Premium doesn't come close to the WOW flavor.

I have one question...Does anyother vendor sale a 555, that comes close to the WOW555? I'm so desperate that I'll try that if I have to, but I don't want to, because I feel like I would be unfaithful to my V4L family. I just don't know what else to do.

I know from all of the previous posts that I have read, in our forum family, that it's being held in customs, but I'm desperate. I have a husband that smokes, and if I don't have my WOW555, to keep me from smoking, I know that I'll end up going back to analogs. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Please V4L, please find a way to get our juice to us, soon! :cry:

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
*disclaimer*- I'm ONLY recomending this because she asked, NOT becasue I want to start a rivalry...

Bloogs 555 is the closest thing. But they don't sell the juice yet, just cartos. I have a bunch of 24mg cartos I'd be willing to trade, to tide you over for a while. Just PM me with stuff if you want to trade. Or if you want to order from them direct, I have a 10% off code I could give you (PM me).

edit.. I'd only be willing to trade up to 2 boxes (10 cartos) at the moment. sorry, but it's one of my favorites too. ;)

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I have one question...Does anyother vendor sale a 555, that comes close to the WOW555? I'm so desperate that I'll try that if I have to, but I don't want to, because I feel like I would be unfaithful to my V4L family. I just don't know what else to do.
I'm truly sorry I can't make a recommendation for an alternate 555, as I'm not much into tobacco flavors and haven't sampled all that many.

However, I would suggest to you that customer loyalty carried to the extreme (as in smoking cigarettes as a result) is madness. I hope someone gives you a good alternative to try. Sooner or later, V4L will have your WoW555 back in stock, and you can return to it.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
I'm trying to avoid having to buy any more cartos. I have sooo many empty cartos, right now, that I just about start a business of my own. :lol: All I need is the Juice. I have RazzWOW, which I vape when I'm having my Baileys on the rocks. :laugh: WOW555 PG Juice is my everyday, all the time vape. It's what keeps me from going back to analogs.

Edited after I saw Snowdragon's post: Anything above 11mg.'s!

SR219

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Indiana
I have an extra bottle of WOW 555 18mg that has been kept in the fridge that I could part with. But after seeing the post from V4L the other day about not storing in the fridge, I can't guarantee the flavor hasn't been weakened. But if you want to swap for some of your extra blanks, we can. The exp date reads: 20072012 Production run: 21072010

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
flowerlady, how is buying a product (juice that V4L doesn't currently offer) from another vendor any more "disloyal" than buying a product (analogs) from your local convenience store? That doesn't make much sense to me...

I wish I had some WOW555 to offer you, but it has been out of stock since I started vaping. As has the waffle that I'm so fond of. So I refill my waffle pre-filled cartos with somebody else's juice. I don't think that makes me a disloyal customer, and I'm certain that when my preferred flavor comes back, I'll be buying that from V4L. If you want a recommendation for a possible vendor, I'm happy to share my preference (I'll send you a PM, as I *do* think it's bad form to discuss other vendors in V4L's subforum) - but I don't do tobacco flavors, so I can't speak to the flavor of their 555 in particular.

~krash

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
That would be great if they did, but I haven't had anyone to offer any, in my previous posts. I think it must be a favorite among many in here.

I just sent you a bottle last month, so obviously someone has responded to your requests. Keep asking, and perhaps someone else will be kind enough to share their stock with you. I'm sure there are those who would be willing to work out a trade. I would avoid paying them with a gift certificate though. I still haven't received the one that you said that you sent me, so maybe there's a problem with the gift certificate system that V4L uses.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I have 555 from another vendor...24mg (it might be 18mg)...it's a good vape but very strong flavored. I can send you 6ml of it if you like...I don't want anything in exchange as I was once helped out when I first started vaping so this is my way to help the next person. Shoot me a PM.

This is why I love this family and forum...everyone helps everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread