I might be able to say smoke free finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
I'm on day 3 without a cigarette after 20+ years sometimes over 2 packs a day. Only time I went a full 24 hour period without an analog was a stint in the hospital some years back. I've been trying with vaping for about 9 years.

The other day, it dawned on me I hadn't had an analog in over a day and had forgot to go get a pack for my safety net since I was out. Was down to one a day in the evening after dinner.

I have to give myself the credit but this Freakshow V2, I picked up dirt cheap, has me addicted to it. Don't know why I was so opposed to a rda other than driving reasons mostly. Can't wick my RTA so it doesn't leak or dry hit. Funny since I always loved direct dripping on my 510 mega.

I'll have other threads to make since I do have some questions. But I'm rocking a Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 DUAL now with the Freakshow. Doesn't match but I bought the Freakshow to go on my Kanger subox. Wismec was too good a deal with coupon code to pass up so a gold colored RDA is in the cards for my OCD. I stuck a Geek Vape Ammit MTL on the Kanger and gave it to my mom. She's trying but cheating and it's helping at least better than the JUUL because it gives her a raging headache and won't put it down/stop hotboxing it.

Other than the strange feeling (there is some withdrawal that's obvious) of not lighting up constantly, I think I'm ok and happy to hopefully have analogs behind me. Time will tell but this is actually incredible for me If you have known me and how much I enjoy smoking.

Attachments

• 51121399_1178013952362482_2511964025961578496_n.jpg
    51121399_1178013952362482_2511964025961578496_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 26

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
Congratulations, keep it up.

Some interesting things.

Smoant Battlestar Dual 18650 Regulated Squonker Kit

Their first squonker, with push button squonk.

Smoant Battlestar 200W Dual 18650 Ni/Ti/SS/TCR Portable TC Mod

Simple and decent, classic bronze looks awesome but is nigh on impossible to find.

I'm also trying to sort my Ma out too, you should see her face when she's tried sweet liquids. As she detests them with a passion.

that squonker looks kinda cool and isn't crazy expensive either.

Reactions: Mordacai

smoothcannibal

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
denver colorado
Keep on vaping.

I noticed that I like a "heavy" vape flavor (caramel, chocolate, butterscotch, pastry), something sweet with coffee so I have cup of coffee and a vape after dinner.

Keep on vaping!

Yeah I've noticed I do way better not wanting a cigarette vaping on the more desert types. The fruit types don't do it for me with few exceptions. Strawberry especially is terrible to me.

Reactions: Mordacai

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Congratulations! If it's keeping you off of those analogs, don't worry about matching up. You'll find what you want in due time. If that setup send to work, then vape on it. Even if it's a pod or some rig that is multi colored, you're off the analog things for now. Embrace that before the shinyitis hits you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread