i must have it ALLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseenhero66

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Marietta GA
DISCLAIMER: i can kinda be an .... sometimes so if you thinks it wrong for me to not like a model dont read it then

ok so heres the deal

started on a rn4075 hated the quality went to a magnum mod 3.7v then to an dse901 then to an dse801 then back to a 901 then to a 510 then to an m401(which was a big let down) jacked an rn4081 from SE gave it away to a friend nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i have no clue what i want

wouldnt mind a pipe want something small and case-able

still waiting on the glv and protege to get past the pre order stages

if anyone says get a screwdriver i will stab you for overusage of the term

no i dont want a GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suggestions?

oh and no i dont want cartomizers

and on a side note the device i have gotten the most amount of vapor from ever was my magnum mod using the stock 3.7v true dse atty i miss it so i know there were probs with the manual batterys so whats going on with that now

sorry for all the Q&A but im curious

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Well what are you looking for to differ from what u have? what made you go back to the 901? Did you know some models of kr808d1 are compatible with 901 atomizers, I am about to get a package in the mail of kr808d1 because i have a couple spare 901 atomizers, going to try out that and regular cartomizers. Ill have to come back and let you know how that works out for me.

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Are you looking for a 3.7, 5 or 6 volt PV in particular or just looking for something better than what you've had? I know you mentioned small and caseable.

There's always the Janty Stick which comes with a little carry case. Haven't used on myself buy they have a loyal fan base.

I've also looked at the VP1 and VP2 here VaprLife but don't own either. They claim to be (and look) small and don't look too much bigger than a normal batt but last several times longer than regular batts. Plus they come in 801, 901 and 510 versions. There is a 1-2 week wait but almost nothing outside of the standard PVs will be in stock.

Puresmoker is also coming out with the Protege which will be a 3.7v and says it will be smaller than the Prodigy (which is pretty large - it's move of a stay at home device but I have a big purse so take it everywhere). You can check the puresmoker board for that. I think 2-3 weeks on it's reveal. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/puresmoker/26578-ps-protege-sneak-peek.html

That help at all? :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Two thoughts for your consideration:

1. What did/do you like and dislike about each device? Think about the size, shape, feel, color (even LED color), manual/auto switch (and the feel & performance of each), vapor production (and the temperture of the vapor), taste, and, of course, the sacred throat hit (may we all bow down in reverence). Then come back and talk to us.

2. You've lost your way. As important (and sometimes wonderful and beautiful) as the hardware is, it's primary function is to vaporize (and enable the inhalation of) the software, I.e., the JUICE! Focus on that. You never even mentioned it. I'll leave as an exercise for the student all the factors to consider when evaluating e-liquid.

IM(not so H)O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread