I need a 510 atomizer for dripping...Im looking for the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Welcome to MadVapes LLC has your 306 dripper atty and the Boge 2.0 cartos. I think you will find either to be a great vaping experience. If you choose the Boge, then try the method in the video below to fill it. Complete saturation on the first fill is the way to make it work well and last up to a week. After the first fill, you can top it off by pulling the tip and dropping in a few drops to top it off. The filler will turn white on top when it needs more juice. Don't let it go too far before topping off and you will get 5 to 7 days from a carto.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
Yeah...some people missed the boat on that one and recommended cartos. The attys you recommended look nice but are kind of expensive...2 attys plus a drip tip was almost 20 dollars...so I wonder if these are better than the value vapor ones recommended.

Also...Bathory rules...probably my favorite band ever. Your pic had me laughin too...thats funny as hell!

MrGiggly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
UK
Haven't tried the 3 hole 510 ones but I do now that some of the guys here in the uk have been using the bauway 306's that I mentioned and they are still going strong after a couple of months. Of course, they will need cleaning in that time. Mine lasted a couple of weeks before it needed a clean. I followed highpings cleaning method and its back to vaping as good as new.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
What's the difference between the 510's and the 306. I have a ton of juices I need to try and a new cartos for each one is financially out of the question., Done that too many times only to waste the carto with a crappy juice. Also started DIY and really need to find a good way to test flavors. Currently using a 510 but I don't know if it's me or the atty that sucks but it doesn't ever taste the same or even close to what it does in my Boge cartos. I'm not sure what brand they are. The flavor sucks and if I put like 4 drops it tastes burnt. So then I add 1 or 2 more and it's flooding and leaking out all over. I even tried debridging a couple. Would I be better off with a 306 or i06. What is the difference? There's got to be a better way.

I use these: BetterLife 510 3-Hole Dripping Atomizers (2.0-2.5 ohm) [BL510-3Hole] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

VV has a 10% off sale through Monday, too. Code is THIRDPARTY.

(No, I don't work for VV, I just love these things.)

I got three of these baby's in the mail on Friday and love them! No leaking at all!
Went to the Atlanta Vapefest Saturday and tried a bunch of different juices and the new flavors were coming through very quickly.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Is lower ohm more beneficial? I use 2.0 LR cartos...so it seemed the 1.5 ohm ones might be a good fit for me.

Never used any 3 ohm attys.

That's really just a matter of preference. The lower the ohms, the hotter the coil burns. Hotter, more plentiful vapor is what some want. Others want a cooler and more flavorful vape. It's up to you. Is your ego an actual ego? If it is, it runs at a regulated 3.4v. If not, it runs at 3.7v and is either regulated or comes off the charger higher and slowly declines. I don't care for anything under 2.0 on my kgo that comes off the charger at 4.2v and then drops to 3.7. But 1.5 or 1.7 is ok on my egos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread